i need a labor buddy....July 25th

edited July 2011 in July 2011
Pregly friends am in need of a labor buddy.....
My csection schduled for July 25th but doc says I can go any time before.....any body wanna be my buddy? :-q

Comments

• Im due July 27...i can pop anydat now also, what are u having?
  • I am due July 21 st and can go any day now I am 2.5 centimeters and 80% thinned out
  • I am not due til Oct 11, but July 25th is my bday... So I think it is an awesome day to be born hehehe. Good luck to you ladies :)
  • @addrianna ~ am having a girl. Her name will be Dejanis Xiomara
    @marierica ~ I have no idea how many cm open I maybe or if I even started thinning out or not. Am starting to think my dr sucks.
    @stillsurprised ~ lol thx hon
  • You should start being checked soon
  • I'm due in the 25th just like u and I'm so excited:) my doc checked me yesterday and I really don't think I will make it much longer...
  • I am due July 25th also but I went to the dr today and I havent even started dialating or thinning out. I hope I dont have much longer this alabama heat is killing me.
  • I'm due the 31st, but had a pre-term labor scare at 33wks, so I could go anytime. My doc won't stop it after 36wks; that's this coming Sunday, so we'll see!!! =) I feel like it could happen any day!!!
  • Im due on the 25th too but I havent dropped yet! My friend was due on the 19th and she actually gave birth on the 3rd!
  • I'm due the 25th, doctors appointment tomorrow to see how things are coming along. (:
  • I'm due the 31st but they're thinking I won't go past two more weeks!
  • Ill be 39 wk on the 15 but doc don't wanna do my csection till the 25 cause that week of the 15 she'll be on vacation and won't be returning till the 25th. And she done not want her back up dr to do my csection for her. I have an appt today and man is she gonna hear it today.....sometimes it pays off to act like an ass hole to get what u want. Wish me luck ladies
  • That's funny my bday is also july 25. I'm 36 & 6 days and due July 28

• I'm due july 25th, last week I was 1/2 cm and 40% thinned out, when I went to the docs today he didn't do an internal which really surprised me.. I feel like I can go anytime.. He said the babys head was down in position and ready for delivery.. Now I'm just waiting. Doc did take me out of work cause my feet and ankles are really swelled up .they almost feel numb with pain.. Omg when will this end!!!!
  • @mamapalmer ~ O honey u lucky am not opened at all or dilating. I wish u luck and please keep me updated. Hope u get to have and see ur baby soon.