Smokers!

Shit,I wish they would have some damn respect for pregnant women. I was out today and everywhere I went people would come by me smoking and the wind was blowing so I caught every whiff of it. I wanted to take the cigarette and stuff it up their asses. I don't want to be breathing that shit! GRRRR!

Comments

• I super duper agree with you! That is my everyday topic. Ppl have no respect for the dead nor for the unborn. I don't know know why they don't get fined!
  • They really make me sick! I wanted to say"put that shit out" Like shit!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol I totally agree with you! I was a smoker before I got knocked up and I would always make sure to turn away or move away from ANYONE who came near me (men, women, kids, didn't matter) but not everyone in this world is considerate and we can't expect people to change just cause we're preggo.
  • I totally hate it. Me and my other half stopped smokin when we got pregnant now i cant believe i ever did it. Each to their own n all that but keep it away from me. I hate when i go to my mums, she's always got one lit and i end up outside or leaving all together. Ud think she wud hav more consideration for her grandchild :( moan over haha
  • I just wish they would have respect. What if I just slapped it out of their mouths? Would that change things? @rockinmomma
  • I hated them before pregnancy but definitely now because of my baby. @baby_number_one
  • Lol oh yeah I'm sure that would work wonders!! If only everyone showed more consideration and respect in every aspect of life the world would run much smoother. People are assholes.
  • Yep. Unfortunately I don't think that's ever gonna happen @rockinmomma
  • What's so hard about walking away from the smoker? I'm around smokers 24/7 but won't ever complain bc i have the ability to walk away from it if i don't like it. And i don't think smacking away the cigarette will help at all. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if a smoker said something about smacking your baby out of you so the smoke wouldn't bother you. I'm just sayin. .i used to be a smoker so ivr had ppl say something to me about it
  • I agree, people are so inconsiderate. The cigarette smell makes me sick...
  • I do. It follows. Why do I have to walk away from somewhere that I was just because they want to come over and smoke? Like why don't they not come around me (a pregnant woman) and have some respect? @sara102011
  • edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I agree with @sara102011 don't like it walk away or ask them if the could smoke somewhere else. They have made a choice to smoke that's there right. No law against it. I know it's frustrating but jeez come on it ain't that hard to walk away or ask them to move. I'm a smoker so seeing stuff like this annoys me because if people ask me to move then I move. I don't intend for the smoke to go in your face but some times it happens. Like I'm sure these people don't mean for it to be in your face. I think you should have some respect IMO. It's not like they decided to light there cigarette because they saw a pregnant woman.
  • @RobynnRawks actually before the man came close to me he didn't light it up but as soon as he saw me and was by me,he lit that shit up. And as I was walking from a store today this woman blew towards me like cmon. It'd be different if I didn't smell it then they can smoke all they want. But why do they have to move when asked,it should be apparent.

@Angeliaandme that was really nice :)
  • I went to an indoor concert in wi and they banned smoking some dumb ass woman lited one up and blows it in my face now I quit smoking so I wouldn't loose my child she looks at me like what...I said ur not soposed to smoke in here and I called her a bitch she looks at me I'm like better not I'm pregant and can't be around it then some girls hurd me and got me away from her so it all worked out I'm also a u know what to my mom when she smokes around me too