finally!!!!!!!!

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
About time I'm in the Single digits. Nine more days. I never thought this time would come I-)

Comments

• Wrong smiley :)
  • Yay I have 34 am hoping they go fast! Lol! Sending lots of labor dust ur way!
  • I have 9 more days left as well. Unless my little man decides to stay long but I hope not. When does this all start to seem real!?
  • Congrats.. im so jealous
  • Me too but he will for sure be here on the 11th. Im due the 16
  • Congrats! Im at -1 days lol. My little girl decided her due date was irrelevant and she's just going to stay put. Come Tuesday she'll have no choice though ;)
  • Congratulations! My first was 9 days early, so make sure you're ready! :)
  • I have 4 days left and it's killing me! I want her here now....
  • @firsttime_mommy i hope your days fly. i feel like i had 30 days to go yesterday lol
    @sk8rmomma19 it doesnt seem real till there here and even then it still sorta doesnt. this is my second and you would think i would know what to expect but it seems like a dream still if that makes sense lol
    @janet_2011 how far along are you
    @Karla_with_a_K im due the 18th but for sure having her at 8 am on the 11th. repeat c section.
    @rockinmomma wow cant wait to have only one day to go although i still need a couple days cuz my bag isnt packed lol.
    @vette_devil my first was 8 days early so you would think i would be ready. i technically have 16 days to go but there taking me a week early due to having a c section
    @txmoorekat i know exactly what you mean. im not one for the whole waiting. i wanna meet her now lol