Shower planning, candy buffet, and other stuff!

13»

Comments

• HOORAY!!!!! I just placed the order for the bedding and I also ordered a matching rug, a cuddle buddy bear, a pillow and letter wall tiles in coordinating fabric! GO, BLUEBERRY, GO!!! \m/

http://www.polkatotdesigns.com/index.html
  • I think you may have found a new career my dear...party planning!
  • edited July 2011
    @mrs_shu LOL! That actually is my career -- fundraising and special events! That's why I told my mom I would just go ahead and do it and put her name on the invitation. She agreed! :ar!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The upside to planning your own shower is that it gives you something fun to do all day at work! So, I found bags and stickers for for my Black, White, and Blue Candy Bar! Whoot whoot!!! :ar!

Here are the bags. There will be one at each place setting:
    Photobucket

I'm going to put one of these stickers on each bag:
    Photobucket

Also, I booked the caterer! Hooray!!! Now I will work on the e-vite.
  • I got little stuffed zebras to use as centerpieces!

Photobucket
  • All of the candy for my candy buffet arrived in the mail today! It's a huge box of all kinds of blue, white, and black candy. I am ridiculously excited! \m/
  • It's the little things that make me happy. I found black and white ribbon and turquoise ribbon that I'm going to use to decorate the vases for the candy buffet. I also found zebra plates and napkins that will be used for the zebra and blue cake! Whoot whoot! :ar!
  • I can't wait to see pics of everything out on tables :D
  • @mrs_shu I'm so excited to take pictures and use them as samples for my event planning business!
  • My shower theme was zebra print & black & pink too! I had a candy buffet/dessert table & it was a huge hit! When I get home I'll upload a pic for u!
  • Love the name Carson Alexander!!
  • This was my candy/ dessert table. I had bags & lil boxes for the guests to make their own favors. There's cupcakes, cake pops, cookies, marshmallow pops, nerds, M&M's & more. Everyone loved it! Unfortunately I didn't get to taste ANYTHING *tear*

Photobucket
  • edited September 2011
    @oc86 I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! A woman after my own heart!
  • :-) thank u! Post pics of urs after ur shower! I hope u get to enjoy it! Lol
  • @oc86 Will do! Thanks! I'm happy because I confirmed the cake today and decided to get it a bit bigger. They say it'll serve 106 but I'll have about 70 people so that works. Nobody likes small pieces of cake.