attatchment problem still on my worry list... longgg

okay so we had a very hard time ttc then I googled something about infertility and vitamin d came up. saying if u have low vitamin d levels baby can not attatch to uterous lining and that vitamin d is what makes the lining strong enough for baby to attatch... I started taking vitamin d beginning of april and got my bfp on april 29. the doctor said to stop takin vitamin d and take prenatals. im now 9wks 2days and still feel like the baby will detach any day now. am I just crazy or could this still happen seeing im still early?

Comments

• Just don't stress!
  • @caroline8_p easier said than done. its driving me crazy.
  • It can still happen but keep on the pills n don't over work yourself. ..especially don't stress....congratulations
  • Keep taking your prenatals and just try to relax as hard as it is. I was super afraid through out my first trimester, heck i am well into my 3rd and I still get nervous before every appt!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Your prenatals should have vitamin d. He probably told you to stop taking vitamin d because you can actually overdose on supplements. Thats why he advised you to stop taking the vitamin d. Just make sure you take your prenatals & they will give you all the nutrients needed.
  • thanks everyone. anyone know like when baby will be fully attatched or around when this wait is torture. had lots of ultrasounds and baby is great but I still worry.
  • The baby should be attached by now. That happens within the first few days after conception.
  • Im 38 weeks today. Im dialating so hope the balloon pops hips r killer!
  • Oops wrong thread lol sorry!
  • @headersue is it possible for baby to detatch tho?
  • My doc said I have a vitamin d deficiency and put me on prenatal and two vitamin d tablets a day. Ask and see if its okay for you to keep taking the additional vitamin d. Just make sure it wouldn't be too much.
  • I have severly low vitamin d and am well into my 2nd tri. so try not to stress
  • Try making sure to drink vitamin D milk for a little extra.
  • It is possible, that is what a miscarriage is more or less, but the baby is already attached. I will keep you in my prayers for a sticky baby! As I said before, try your best to just relax and keep thinking about that baby you got growing big and strong!
  • thanks everyone I try not to stress some I sit here and worry tho.
  • @first_timer89 I completely understand! I tried for 6 years to get pregnant and truly thought it would never happen! When I finally did get pregnant, all I kept thinking is that I was going to lose the baby. Now I am 30 weeks and doing great. But like I said before, I am still afraid something will happen and I am so nervous before every appointment that they are going to tell me something is wrong. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers! I am sure everything will be fine! :) %%-