How far should i go?

edited July 2011 in Labor
Got invited to a bbq in a town bout 50 or so miles away (all freeway) for tomorrow because they do fireworks the 3rd. Im afraid to be far from my hospital. 4th baby n im dialated 3 cm possibly more by now...would u go if u were feeling ok? Last kid was early and i dialated early too.....

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • If its all freeway thats less than an hour away right? I say go for it! You will most likely be able to make it back before its too late, just pack your hospital bag in the trunk just in case ;)
  • No...im not one to call her lol. They just say could be anytime. Knowng me ill be in denial n think its another false alarm lol till last minute. She said to go at 7 mins apart not 5....
  • Ya hour tops maybe less speed limit 75 sure we'd speed!
  • Yay! Lotta strangers so if i feel bad ill want to leave anyway . Labor face is not cute. Lol. if it was family id tend to not care lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah phx is full of hospitals. Thanks everyone :)
  • Yeah go. Our freeways aren't bad on Sunday's especially if you are using the!101 or 202 at all. :)
  • R u from here? Ya im goin from snottsdale to litchfield n its a sunday i figure...