What makes u a hoe!

So me and my cousin was talking... And basically the topic of being a hoe came up... She thinks if u sleep with more than ONE man in her book ur considered a hoe... And let's be real ladies... This day and age, who's only been with 1 man? When she said that I was thinking so, u think im a hoe cuz I'm pregnant with my 3rd child with a 3rd man... and I started having kids young.... At 16... and then I thought for u to be a grown woman calling another woman a hoe is childesh, I thought it was so high school... I feel like if ur grown u can sleep with who u want when u want and how many u want... So I'm still confused by what she said so ladies... What makes u a hoe or do u feel like I feel... Does A grown ass woman who sleeps around is considered a hoe?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2011
    No if thats the case I'm on my fourth child fourth bd and I damn sure aint no hoe or anything in that category i just had fuck up choices when it comes to men who I chose to lay down with. I had my first at 14 due to me being raped and I still kept him
  • @mama_kat I kno for a fact she's been with 4 men but she keeps denying it... But I kno the truth... LOL...
  • I agree with @praying4our3rd it depends on the situation but a g1own ass woman wouldnt sleep around in my opinion. sounds juvenile. I think maturity level and self respect would play a part but if it was over years I dont see the problem. when it comes down to it all that matters is what u think of urself. again, all just my opinion.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @zexy4day011 right, and chose not to make the same mistake with the same man...
  • And I was in an relationship my other kids father which I am now with this one
  • @preggotimes3 yeah guess you can say doing it and making it work for all the wrong reasons
  • Why waste your time worrying about what she said or thinks? She is no one to judge others... Anyway, you know your own self worth, your history, and your values. That's all that matters.
  • @first_timer89 I agree but on the respect level but I was in love and in a relationship with all kids father, this is all over 7 years... And based on what my cousin was saying that makes me a hoe...
  • In my book hoe is short for hooker, hooker is slang for prostitute, and a prostitute is someone who has sex for money. A slut is a scandalous biotch who will sleep with anyone or anything out of a lack of self respect and disregard of others.
  • @blueberrymom she wasnt calling me a hoe... I jus used myself for example... I'm good I kno y I made the choices I did... Thanx
  • @preggotimes3 see thats different wich is why I say it depends. I would pay no mind to her thoughts considering it sounds hypocrytical. everyone has their own opinion and different views
  • @rockinmomma that's f'n hilarous!
  • I feel like one is not caring who she sleeps with,sleeps with more than 1 person in a months time.
  • I agree with @rockinmomma too. I have friends/family who have had MANY lovers/husbands/fathers of their children, but I would consider them serial monogomists... Not hoes.
  • Oh wow...a hoe is somebody who sleeps with more than one person..so if you sleep with 2 people your a hoe LOL..wow...thats not right..a hoe to me is someone who is being paid to have sex, has no respect for herself, and sleeps with more than one person a night....now thats a hoe...
  • @txmoorekat
    Serial monogomist, I like that! :)

If sleeping with more than one man in your life makes you a ho, then I guess I am. I've slept with 3 men and I'm married to the third. I did cheat on my a-hole ex boyfriend with my now husband (I'm not proud of that at all and its really hard to admit but that's the truth) and that's the only time I've done something like that. I wasn't even having sex with my boyfriend at the time while I was cheating and we hadn't had sex in ages before that. That whole ordeal made me feel pretty nasty tho.
    I think Mama_Kat's story is a good example of ho behavior. Or the women you see on Maury (lets hope they're fake) who test like 8 different men. If you're sleeping with 8 different men in such a short period of time, that's pretty skanky. Sex should be about love not how much you can get.
  • Well times really have changed and maybe in the 50s a person who has been with more than one person would be a hoe... but really in my opinion a ho is a person in a committed relationship with one person knowingly has physical relations with someone other than their significant other... man or woman.. old or young... and both parties would be concidered a ho in my book... a prostitute wouldn't be a ho in my book because she is a working woman and has no ties to any partticular person(except her pimp)... unless the person is in a relationship and she knows about it... however a person who sleeps with multiple persons while single would just be easy or scandalous
  • I've only been with one man which is my hubby so its possible but that's a hard question.. it depends on the person and situation. I do think that if a girl sleeps with different men everyday definitely she is a hoe
  • I personally feel a whore is a female who lays down with men without any form of commitment or relationship.

Ie. A female who meets dude in the club and then sleep with him that very night.

But like you said if they grown and can look at themselves in the mirror your bedroom business is yours.

• In my book a hoe is someone that sleeps with more then one person @ a time or cheats on there partner to have sex...even the friends with beneifits is consider a hoe...also if they sleep with everyone n there crowd including the bros n close homies ..but if u sleep with men u date no ur not
  • I see a hoe as a man or woman who will have sex with any and everybody. If you can't count how many partners you've had with your fingers and toes, then u might qualify as a hoe!
  • A ho to me is someone who throws their cat everyone just to get attention and feel wanted. Guys can be just as nasty.
  • A ho to me is someone who throws their cat everyone just to get attention and feel wanted. Guys can be just as nasty.
  • In my book a hoe is some one who sleeps with multiple guys at one time that they barely even know or try and have multiple relationships (not cheating) behind or in front of everybodies faces
  • A hoe is anyone man/woman who sleeps with a person knowing said person is with someone, or if they themselves are already commited to someone.