I Jus Look Fat Atm :( J.w Wen Did Evry1 Else Start Showin.?.

edited July 2011 in First Trimester
I turned 3months yesterday & hav my scab 2moro which im v Excited about, but I think I jus look reli fat atm, Even tho Im a size 12 but just feelin like im much bigger which I dont like. Jus wana kno wen u lot started gettin ur bump.?? cos I can't w8 til then, kno it varies tho =/ lol..

Comments

• *Scan* I mean lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It depends a lot on your figure. Shorter and skinnier girls typically show soon than tall and/or heavy girls. I have a long torso and I'm plus size, so I don't "show" until after 20 weeks. With my first, you couldn't tell I was pregnant until almost 30 weeks! This time, I'm carrying further forward and I have that lovely second pregnancy thing, so I've been showing since 22 weeks.
  • I'm 32 weeks and I just started to look pregnant I'd say 3 weeks ago. It was horrible cuz I just looked sooo obese. :-(
  • @Mama082711 .. Yeh kno wotya mean, supose it depends on ur body, kno it varies wiv ppl & I rekon I wont start showin til qyt l8 either.. So wot u avin.? :)

@laura536 ... Ahh ryt I see, and thats probably y aswell then cos im qyt tall, 5'8 n aww bet its well gud 2 finally get a bump n show it off (:

• yep, when you're taller, the baby has more room to stretch up, so they don't stretch out so quickly. You'll get there though! : )
  • I'm pretty tall (5'10") & with my 1st I didn't actually look pregnant until 6.5/7 months. Before that I just looked chunk! It seemed to have happened over night! This time around I have a feeling it'll be the same way! But you'll get there eventually!
  • This is my first, I started showing around 14 weeks but I'm short.
  • I didn't show till seven months o just felt fat n I could tell I was getting bigger but no one else really did I'm 35 weeks now n just getting into maternity clothes but I still buy reg clothes lol I went from a size 4 to a size 13 though :( but it took me till seven seven n a half months to get there
  • I'm 24 weeks 130 lbs and still not showing : (
  • I'm about 5'1" . I weigh 120 .(my big butt adds to that :) ) lol I'm actually 9 weeks buuuuut u can see a bit of a pooch . Prolly most likely water retention and bloating but definitely more defined from pre pregnancy , I had a small tummy. My bump can be seen and felt which I'm proud of. Can't wait til I'm bigger - my baby bump that is . Everything else gained will have to go ! ;)
  • People who knew me could tell around 20 ish weeks. Strangers just starting to notice in the last couple weeks. I'm 29 weeks.
  • I'm tall 5'10 with my first I didn't show at all I told people I was pregnant at 9 months a long. I'm now 21 weeks and showing more then ever before. Totally understand the fat feeling
  • I'm tall and have wide hips so the baby has plenty of room to hide and she's in my back I had a small bump at 16weeks but a t shirt could hide it. I'm 23weeks not and I can't hide my bump. Not that I want to :)
  • Well its not true on how tall, skinny, or heavy you are because I'm short 5' 1 and was a size 5 before getting pregnant. I'm already 24 weeks and 5 days and everyone says, "I thought I heard that you were pregnant?" And I tell them of course I am, and they don't believe me. Every time they see me they see me the same, and I'm already 6 months. So just be patient....cause I still look just a little fat and that's it.
  • Everyone says babies hiding in my booty! ;)
  • I started to get my bump around 14-16 weeks. I'm 5'5" and pre pregnancy weight I was around 140lbs .
  • I'm 5'7 and thicker
    I don't personally consider myself fat but I'm thick and didn't show a decent pregnancy belly until I dropped to give birth... I had a somewhat round belly near month 7 but it honestly just looked like I was getting fat lol