is this selfish??

Ok so it is soo hot out now and im over 6 months preggo. My fiances mom gave me an air conditioner because I get soooo hot at night I can't sleep and when I do sleep im up every hour. So im way exhausted. Well my fiance wont put it in our room cuz his house guests are here so he's gonna put it in the living room. I can't leave any doors to our room open cuz of the dog. So its not gonna do me any good to have it in the living room. He said im being selfish im saying im sleep deprived and uncomfortable. Am I just being a bitch? Cuz im so tired im losing my mind

Comments

• I say your tired preggo self gets the air conditioner (his mom even gave it to you!) And the guests get fans...or hotel rooms ;)
  • No, I agree with you. You're the one making a human life... It aint easy! you deserve the ac!
  • Didn't your MIL buy it for you not for your fiance to cater to guests? Idk if I had no aircon and its 100 degrees around here I would be dying as a prego. It would also be bad for the baby. To me the baby is more important. His guests are adults they can suck it up. My response is probably too blunt but its probably the hormones lol. No you aren't selfish. I asked my hubby and he agrees with me.
  • Tell him to go buy them an air conditioner if he's so concerned! That's just inconsiderate and stupid of him. Sorry, hun.
  • No you're not selfish you're pregnant. And @1sttimerarmywife is right, they can suck it up with fans or go get a hotel room...or your hubby can pay for YOU to go to a nice air conditioned hotel room... :-)
  • Ooo, I like @mam082711 's idea! =D> just like the line in that Knocked Up movie...this is the stage in our lives when we get to be right pretty much all of the time (*)
  • Darn right \:D/
  • The air should soooooooo be yours!
  • I would so take a hotel room no cooking cleaning and dishes and plenty of air!!!
  • I agree with @blueberrysmom! You are the pregnant one, you get the air conditioner! And she gave it to you! You are most certainly not selfish.
  • I have to sleep with the fan on me every night because I get soooooo hot.
  • He should be more concerned about you being comfortable....
  • Thanks ladies... when I told him I didn't think it was fair he said to stop being selfish and I was like it was for me!!! Im the miserable one! !! Im making him pay since he wont let me have it.
  • Awwww. How dare he deprive you of cool air?!
  • @Fate I know right...! He's a jerk sometimes ( says the sweaty clammy grumpy roasting preggo lol)
  • @OregonMama why isn't it good for us? Jw
  • @OregonMama oh I see and ya im way grumpy put being hot on top of that and having unwanted house guests...I should be a major bitch instead I am being way nice... I deserve a statue in my honor.lol.. I did however tell my fiance its unhealthy for preggos to get to hot therefore I hope he knows he's over cooking me and baby every night. Lol