stupidest thing ive heard all week

So long story short my boyfriends friend got a girl pregnant and shes been having some cramping she went to the hospital Dr told her shes fine she made an apt with an ob. She skipped her ob apt to go back to the hospital today I asked her if everything was ok and how she is feeling. She said "oh Ya everything is fine my uterus is just growing" it took everything out of me to not say something smart. Lol. I just found this very funny.

Comments

• Sorry I don't get it lol... why is that the most stupid thing you've heard all week?
  • Why? That's what round ligament pain is, your uterus is stretching (growing.)
  • @samantha I think skipping her ob appointment was stupid to go to the er! That is why a true emergency has to wait for people like that. I feel ya!
  • Oh. So the skipping the appointment to go to the er was stupid? Sorry. I didn't get it.
  • Her apt was on June 29th she missed it to go to er two days ago.... should have just gone to apt. And the reason she went was because "her uterus is growing " that happens with pregnancy. Lol
  • I know no one told me about round ligament pains and a lot of women freak out and think it means they're losing their baby. It was kinda stupid to skip the ob appointment and go to the er, but maybe she thought the er would be more helpful? I personally hate the er and never go there unless its a true emergency.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I went to the er for that, but at the time I didnt know what it was. I had been on a lawn mower and after had sharp pains so I went in to get checked out, cus no one answered after hours phone. They did some tests and then explained whole thing to me. It can be kind of scary when you don't know what it is and its never been explained to you.