disaster! venting....veryyyy looong

So baby shower didn't go as planned a lot of ppl missing but some still had a nice time...my bd was drinking way to much and plus he mixed aloot (thanks to his stupid father) ugh..sorry....he ended up hitting on my friend infront of me I didn't fight with him because I knew he was wasted I mean wasted I told her not to worry that I'm not mad ...he hit on my sister when they were alone he was trying to take her to the living room she was drinking to but she didn't do nothing his cousin told me he was trying to pull her in a dark living room so he kicked both of them out...mean while I was outside trying to help my friend go home because her bf was drunk to ....so he comes out looking for me and so does my sister ..I was so irritated already how he was acting and about how bad things were getting and he said something to me I don't recall and I told him that I'm sick of how's he acting that he better chill out...I was wrong in a way to snap at him because the truth is u never ever argue with a drunk its unreasonable and no point so he starts mouthing off and my sister gets involved and somehow they are arguing and he shoves her in the face while she's holding my nephew he's six but he was sleeping ....and I swear I missed all this trying to get a cab for my sister because I knew this was going to a bad place but to late all I see is my bd brother holding back my sister my mother hugging holding back my bd with his dad helping ppl yelling and I tell my sister to get in the cab no one listened to me my bd is outta control he's trying to hit me and my sis I pull my mom out the way cus she might get hit there's ppl outside watching I start yelling at him this point I'm even out of it. His mom comes out tries to pull him inside with my mom and his dad I swear I even tried kicking him cus he's was threating me and I just lost it I was yelling at him to try it.. his dad arguing with me I told him that's what he's taught his sons to drink and be savages...everything so ghetto I swear so embarrasing ...I call my dad to come pick my mother and sis he said he was around the corner. My bd outta control he ended fist fighting w his bro and dad they had to drown him in ice cold water to knock him out I alled the cops but by th e time they came they had taken him inside...I ended getting all my stuff. Cus his dad kicked me out all off this was over by 334 I remember seeing the time..thank god the guest left I didn't even notice my friend leaving ....next day Sunday his aunt tells me he went upstairs looking for me not knowing where was I....he black out....he doesn't remember a thing....I come back wanting to talk to him and tell him that this is the last time he drinks like that I can't be with him if he does ....we talk I told him everything that I saw what he did he touched me my sister my mother his own dad and bro..his bro even ended up having a swollen eye all because he was trying to hold him back...my baby didn't sleep at all he was kicking and moving all night and Sunday. All day my body ached my stomached hurt so bad my head hurt my eyes were balck red and looked tired ..he apologized..I'm not mad to be honest I'm sad shocked because I never ever saw him this way....he sad I moved out and embarrased about everything ...he such a good person I swear to my life and my babys he is he works he tries to give me comfort he's calm but the flaw is his drinking I seen him drunk but he just goes to sleep. I always told him I hate when he drinks even if its just one he think I get mad cus I can't ...I'm sacred this happens again I told I just can't be with him if he drink not even one...I don't like telling him what to do but I feel like this is it if I don't stop it now I would live the life his mom lived hos aunt lived and I don't think I can't stick around no matter how much I love him..but I don't want to keep him lockdown and make him feel like a bad person. Yesterday they had a bbq we didn't go out I felt bad in a way cus he just stood inside he usually out and about....I'm just still shocked about all this idk what to do ...

Comments

• I've long believed that when someone is drunk they're moreso showing their true colors. Sorry you had to deal with all that. he sounds like a real winner... Goodluck.
  • That's terrible. I know how hard it is to care for someone who drink way to much. I hope he understands and can put it aside for you and your baby.
  • Thats why I wouldnt let anyone drink at a baby shower..
  • I think a little alcohol will show true colors but when true alcoholics who become abusive when drinking, its a serious problem that is not who they are, just effects of too much alcohol. I think you are right to not be with him if he drinks.. I would personally wait to be with him until HE decides he has to quit drinking..maybe suggest AA classes? It has to be HIS decision or he won't ever change...

Sorry your going through this ... Make sure u take care of that baby tho. That is your number one priority! Good luck momma, we r here for support anytime
  • Blacking out is a SERIOUS alcohol problem. Hitting on your friend and sister is another problem, could be related to alcohol but...

It's not a matter of you telling him what to do, its a matter of you telling him what you wont tolerate. Blackouts are due to excessive drinking-meaning not the typical social drinking..for him that leads to potential infidelity and violence. Its all unacceptable
  • edited July 2011
    Thank you ladies...he never blacked out thos is his first time...if I suggest aa classes he won't go ..I'm just going to see if he drinks again if he has one I'm leaving no question no arguements I told him that..@podgemarine and I also believe that alcohol does show your true colors and I told him now he makes me wonder which one its his true side the drunk one or the sober one he said the one he alwa6s shows... @mikeandronadopt it isn't like that he truly is a hardworking man always trying to make money alway on top of his bills always making me feel comfy he's not greedy in any way ...thanks once again ladies for your support ...<3 ..@luvbump Yea I wished I made that choice to :( @menemami thank you I've been around drunk ppl but yea itsbdifferent when u love them and want them to change for the better