Will this baby be your fifth or more?

2»

Comments

• I love this!!!! I come from a family of 6 but only have one of my own. I'm trying for #2 but I'm having some problems. Any suggestions?
  • I always wanted a big family I'm on baby no 5.loving it,hoping for a girl have 3boys and a girl,my daughter would love a sister.
  • TO skippers first,you could work out your most fertile date,after having intercourse try laying with your bottom slightly raised and don't get up straight away keep laid down for a while.the more often you have sex is NOt always the best way to conceive,the sperm is stronger if It's less frequent.I hope this info helps you.
  • I am on baby number 5 for me but 7 for is. I am super excited! We have 10b,8g,8g,6b,4g,and 2g and this one is another girl. Was really hoping for a boy. We have already decided we are gonna try again in about 2 years for a boy.
  • I am on baby # 6, makes #3 for my husband. I had 3 with my first husband. I hate that everyone just assumes that we should get fixed, and that we won't cause he wants a boy, this is his 3rd girl! He doesn't want to get fixed and I really don't want to have surgery and then take care of 3 babies. I am looking into other methods of birthcontrol, its hard since I nurse, but don't really want anything permanant! Mine are 17b,14b,11g,2g,1g and 31 weeks pregs with girl!
  • I am on baby # 6, makes #3 for my husband. I had 3 with my first husband. I hate that everyone just assumes that we should get fixed, and that we won't cause he wants a boy, this is his 3rd girl! He doesn't want to get fixed and I really don't want to have surgery and then take care of 3 babies. I am looking into other methods of birthcontrol, its hard since I nurse, but don't really want anything permanant! Mine are 17b,14b,11g,2g,1g and 31 weeks pregs with girl!
  • Baby 7 we have17g 16g 15g 13g 8b 6b :) n we.r 5wks
  • THIS WILL B MY 5TH....and yes I know what causes this ....and yes I've heard of birth control...and no, its not your business if you ask me when im getting fixed. Im so sick of this overpopulation BS. Have any of those people taken a drive across the country? Its miles and miles of nothing...for days! Why do people get so irritated with others for procreating? I think people from large families are more likley to be hard working, healthy minded people. And I was an only child.
  • This is baby #5 we got 9 g 5 b 2 b 1 b this is our last hoping fork a girl
  • I am expecting baby#5 (wouldv'e been #6 but miscarried last year) but total in all we will be a family of 9 counting this baby. BEtween my hubby and I we have total 6 going 7 kids. Ages are 17 yrs, 15 yrs, 14 yrs, 13 yrs, 3 yrs, 19 months, and almost 24 wks preggers. So blessed with my super size family!!!
  • @ rhondala71 you said it. I agree with you 100%. I was an only child too, well I got a step sister when I was 10, but thats all and I think the bigger the family the better. We are happy and its not harming anyone. So I too get tired at times of people making comments like that to me as well. Other times I just smile and say I'm proud of my BIG family!!! Yay to all the large familes. I'd have 10 more if my hubby wouldn't mind. Lol. :-D
  • I had 4 boys,1girl,1son deceased and another son on the way.. :ar!
  • I am on my 5th baby. I have 4 girls, age 10, 8, 4 1/2, & 2 1/2. I am hoping for a BOY lol. I think its great to see big families. I hate getting the "omg you're pregnant again" look...cause really??? Leave me alone with that mess lol. This will be my last...depending on situations haha. I drive a Windstar mini van, 7 seater...but am about to upgrade to an Expedition suv 8 seater lol. Loving the big families!!! Makes me smile! Oh...and congrats to everyone!! :-)
  • This is my 4th child 17b 6g 21month g and I'm due October 12 i say this is my last but i know that's not ture i love being a mom and i always wanted a big family I also have a daycare i run out of my home so i always have alot of kids around all the time
  • My fifth I have four boys hoping for my girl 20 14 9 and 7
  • edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited March 2011
    I
  • I feel a long a you can pay for your children and live comfortable have as many children as you want!!! What makes me mad is the people who has children for a government assistance and don't take good care of them i daycare for low income families and i want to say most takes very good care of there children but i also see kids that don't eat before they come to my house because the parents sold their food stamp
  • I am on baby number 6, are u all in the usa. I'm in Australia and we are not the norm. Cause we have a a large family
  • I am the mother of 4 and I am 36 years old. 5g, 3b, 1.5b, 3 weeks b. We are meeting with my OB next week and I know he is going to ask about what we want to do for birth control. I have 2 questions for the forum...
    1. we are considering having a 5th... what were the challenges you faced in going from 4 to 5?
    2. How long did you wait to start trying for the next? Obviously we don't want to wait too long since we are both 36.
  • I'm on baby #6. Have 5 boys.....
  • I condone all you wonderful ladies with large family. You have nerves of steele and patients out the wazoo! I myself is on baby number 2. This will probably be our last. Affording 2 is hard enough to deal with and I have no patients. They say it comes with age I'm only 21. Lol
  • Yep baby number 6 for me, I have 3 boys, 2 girls and this one is a boy due in Oct.
  • I count this as baby#5 ;) I had one, he had two,we have one together +the one on the way. We got the whole "don't you know about birth control" spiel with our 3 year old from all family members. Shut them up nicely when we told them all we had been using condoms lol this time around nobody said anything-although his gram had to take a Valium lol glad nobody asked though cuz we hadn't used a thing since she was born lol I'm hoping because this one will be Nov instead of april,may and june like the other 4 there's a chance its a boy(ha-ha ya right!) But I've already mentioned casually gender selection not being as pricey as we originally thought.

@cristinalynn I drive an expedition too! I was worried at first but I don't think I could ever go back to anything closer to the ground. I saw the newest one at toys r us last month and was drooling over it.
  • I am on baby number 5. Due Dec. 19. I have 3 step children as well. This baby makes 8. We are so nervous but lots of help and the girls seem excited and want another girl. We find out on Tues. July 19th, what the sex will be. I will be 40 when I deliver. I think this is what I am more nervous about. NO Energy. Ha...we will see. It's nice to see more older ladies having babies...My children range from 19 yr. old Step son, 14g, 13b, 12 step g, 10 step son, 4b, 11 month old little guy....Our family is full of fun and chaos at all times. Ha..
  • This is baby #5 we got 9 g 5b 2b 1b and a girl on the way due in nov
  • This is gonna be our fifth girl...... He has two older boys ages 18boy,16boy,11girl,10girl,9girl,&2 my girl........ Than this girl due on 9/10/11 all the girls live with us two note live with they mom
  • #6 for me... 5boys 1girl.. and I am STOKED!! :D