anyone from uk?

edited February 2011 in UK
Is anyone from the UK and in their first trimester?

Comments

• In my second trimester, but from UK. My first baby though, you?
  • I'm UK and first tri. This is my third but its been 10 years since my last. I'm in devon, what about you x
  • Yeah first baby so excited! When r u due? Where in the UK are u from? How are u feeling?
  • Cheryl74 I'm from reading! How far gone are u?
  • Im uk 2nd trimester with 2nd baby a girl :-) x
  • i'm uk 8 weeks and 3 days on my 6 pregnancy
  • I'm in 2nd trimester (nearly 17 weeks now) with my first. So excited, but also scared something could go wrong too xx
  • Ah katie do u have any ideas for names?
  • Momofmany I'm one of 6 kids! Ur a very brave lady! Do u know the sex yet?
  • Samsue86 don't be scared just enjoy it! I was like that for the first month, couldn't sleep! Do u no the sex?
  • not yet mum_dad1 only 8 weeks i have a feeling it's another girl though lol as as for being brave na i have always wanted a big family and was lucky to find a husband who did as well i just love having a busy day and sitting with the kids telling me the day they have had even the 2 yr old joins in lol
  • Well by my lmp I'm 6 weeks and 5 days but I went hospital last week with pains and they said 5 weeks by the size. And you? X
  • Wev chosen elizabeth after my husbands nan.i like quite traditional names.:-)
  • same happend to me cheryl79 i had to go to the hospital a week ago by my lmp i am ment to be 10 weeks but i am only 8 weeks
  • Yeah I no way u mean! Got any ideas for names? (momofmany)
  • @momofmany79 it really peed me off cause it changed my due date from 7th to 14th October. Oh well as long as its healthy I don't care.
  • Im from warwick uk pregnant with first im 23+5 weeks dont know the sex tho wanted a surprise
  • Im from UK too! Im 5 weeks with 3rd baby.
  • @mum_dad1 for a boy i am calling it stephen after the dad this is truly my last 1and for a girl we have about 10 names to choose from lol

@cheryl74 oh tell me about it to go back 2 weeks for me was a very big jump but i was so happy that everything was fab with it i miscarried on halloween night last yr so it was a very big thumbs up that i saw the heart beat

• Cheryl74 are u due the 2nd of Oct? I think I'm 7 weeks but have a scan tomorrow as I was bleeding near the beginning so will find out for sure!
  • Oh i was bleeding at weekend. Seems to have stopped now, got scan next week. I bled very heavily with my last and all was fine. So hopefully you will be too!
  • Ah ladies its so exciting. I can't wait. It seems such a long time away. I won't relax til I'm 12 weeks then atleast I can start to enjoy it. Hardest bit is not having any symptoms. Nipples sore but that's it x
  • I'm from UK, 1st trimester with 1st baby. Really nervous. X
  • I'm from the UK. 34 weeks today, with my second. Congrats to everyone and I hope it's going well. :-)
  • I'm from UK in first trimester with 1st baby. I was bleeding over weekend so had scan on Monday but docs were happy as there was a heart beat so fingers crossed! They said at 12 weeks they can stitch the cervix... any one else herd of this?? X
  • I have, it stops it opening and miscarriage occuring. It's perfectly fine they remove it before labour. Good luck. Xx
  • I'm from Cumbria, UK and I'm 10 weeks 4 days with my first. Very nervous but feeling better as the days go by. Can't wait to get to 12 weeks but haven't got my first scan for a while yet, ill be 13 weeks 2 days when I get it. Feels weird as my sickness is disappearing.
  • I am from bournemouth in UK and am 8 weeks tomorrow with my second and so sacred x
  • I had my scan today and am 7 weeks and 3 days! We got to see the heartbeat and got a little picture! So so so excited! Looking forward to our 12 week scan now! Good luck girlies x
  • Hi i'm from uk second trimester and it's baby 4&5.........yes twins yayy