17 & I got a + on the pregnancy test.

Comments

• Hmmmm? Fishy much?
  • Oh I apologize I didn't realize the other post was from April but I am still confused whatever though.
  • @FirstTimeMommyToBe She posted a discussion in April saying she was pregnant for her husband, but hurt because the girl that she loves left her.
  • @FirstTimeMommyToBe yea she didn't say she was pregnant in the other post. I don't even care
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Omggggggg whooopp cares about the drama. If you don't have anything positive to say then don't say anything at alllllllll why don't people ever grasp that concept
  • Omggggggg whooooocares about the drama. If you don't have anything positive to say then don't say anything at alllllllll why don't people ever grasp that concept
  • Congrats. :)
  • edited July 2011
    girl, being 17 and pregnant is hard. trust me. its not all cute bows and outfits, so mentally prepare yourself. but good look and congrats on your bfp! i would def say look into accelerated school or GED, you pretty much need an education. i graduated HS 2 years early, and i am now a junior at a university. im probably only a few months older than you, so that proves you can do it! please go back to school(:
  • @Mommy2IsaiahNGiselle =D>

congrats on your BFP!!
  • edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Welp if ur prego good luck. Ur young and its really hard. Go back to school so u can make a life for baby n you. Men don't always stick around. When the going gets tough men get going! And ladies stop picking ... non of us know her or the situation. Ttc at 17 isn't smart. Married engaged or not. But who r any of us to judge? If she's a troll oh well. Troll or not she might be in a hard situation. Id like to hope she's just a normal girl dealing with the same as the rest of us
  • Congratulations hun on your bfp........ Just know one thing its going to be hard but its well worth it just get an education is ALL I have to say....... Having a baby has nothing to do with how old you are it has to do with your maturity level I know two women ( I'm using them as a example for u) one has a set of twins and works very hard for them the other has 3 kids and doesn't have custody of either if them, the twins are 2 and the other ones kids are 4,2,1 well my point is the one with the twins just turned 18 and the 9ne with the three kids is 40 so truly age doesn't matter don't let anyone tell you otherwise as long as your stable have the funds and patients and a good head in your shoulders your good to go
  • Ladies ladies! Come on now! No need to argue over something so stupid n no need to call someone a child. Just move on from the post plz. Don't need to give the mods unnecessary work ok? Keep it peaceful
  • @mandac10 good advice men don't stick around.d all the time so just make sure you can afford the baby by yourself if he does stick around more power to u
  • Wow to be honest how can anyone sit here and turn this post into about them selves you got experiences with being young and pregnant give advice....... Don't criticize her or call names....... She pregnant now no matter what anyone days it is done with she is gonna be bringing another one of gods precious gifts in the world congratulate her give her advice an opportunity at 17 its hard to feel like anyone's on ur side at that age let's not make her feel worst.... How about we encourage her to be healthy and get a education and and to have a healthy baby and to be the best mom possible to this baby.......
  • Wow. She was just sharing her news with what she probably thought would be a supportive community of women. Isn't that what we're supposed to be? We can do better than this. Can't we? :/