17 & I got a + on the pregnancy test.

Comments

• Bcuz shes not around to defend herself means no one else should do it for her? Craziness..
  • Bcuz shes not around to defend herself means no one else should do it for her? Craziness..
  • edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Congratulations and good luck sweetie! <):)
  • edited July 2011
    Can't we all just get along? :-bd
  • Had my first at that age.. Its hard but you can do it.. Good luck w your preg
  • Best of luck with your pregnancy, mama.
  • please read my new discussion called Me:)
  • Congrats Lady and dont let what anyone else is saying get to you!!
  • @USMCwifemommy101107 Did not call anyone a troll, nor did I. I said I think she's a troll & personally if she's pregnant, that's her business. If you read a few comments down from the original post @FirstTimeMommyToBe, I did not degrade nor commend her for being pregnant. I simply congradulated her, offered a piece of advice from my personal experiences, and wished her good luck. Then, someone bumped another posted titled "Help I don't know what to do" or something along those lines and I then realized that the poster contradicted herself more than once. I never said ANYTHING about her personally. If she is pregnant, awesome. If not, oh well. I didn't realize that noticing a contradiction in someone's posts would cause such an uproar. Excuse me for saying anything about it. Have a nice evening.
  • @FirstTimeMommyToBe I have a question, and I honestly don't mean to come off as a b*tch, or rude in any way whatsoever, so excuse me if I do, but what's with the attitude? I didn't do anything to you, or the poster of this discussion (if I did @lovemybelly111908, I apologize), and from the way it sounded, I'm sure a lot of people thought she was a troll, because we've had people post discussions on young pregnancies to simply cause an uproar in the past. If you're that determined to prove me wrong, and make me out to be a horrible person simply by the observation I made, which was obviously wrong, fine, I'm a hateful person, but I did nothing to deserve the attitude. You should learn how to stand up for others/your opinions in a better manner.
  • edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @FirstTimeMommyToBe Well, I'm sorry you feel that way. Have a nice evening.
  • edited July 2011
    Congratulations!! Try to go ahead and get your ged or diploma if you can, good luck :-)
  • yaadaddaaaadaaaa
  • Like baby bump. I swear most of the teens on there try to create chaos @BabyMcBride8_27
  • Try and get your diploma, set a good example for your baby in the long run. When it's to late to go back is when you'll realize you should have. I'm 19 and I found out I was pregnant 4 days before actually was done with school, I graduated a year late but 2 months earlier then everyone in the grade. I was already a year late because of other situations at a previous school but I walked across the stage to get my diploma 2 months after finding out I was pregnant and that accomplishment was big for not just me but the future of my daughter lol, I'll have a good job now and can go to college. Personally I feel that a G.E.D wouldn't make you as accomplished as an actual highschool diploma. Most jobs I've been at look at it differently and believe a h.s diploma is better.

Congrats and keep your head up.
    My best friend I've known since pre-school got pregnant when she was 14 and had her baby in 07' when she was 15. Never told anyone until she was 8 and 1/2 months(she wore hoodies in the middle of summer! Lol)
    Anyways
    Just remember...
    Age doesn't define how good of a parent you are.
    Sorry for rambling! Lol
    Good luck!
  • I never saw the old post & really it doesn't matter. I had my 1st son when I was 17 and I'll tell you the honest truth you're going to be tired, your friends (except the true ones) are going to vanish and you're going to be so in love with your baby it won't even matter. No more parties or doing what you want & frankly you'll be too tired to even want to party. Keep going to school or get back in school even if its home studies. I also had my 2nd son at 19 and having them close together was tough but rewarding in itself. I'm 31 now and I'm glad I'm not an "old" mom it keeps me in focus with the kiddos more I believe. But then again I'm due anyday with a girl so fingers crossed. Good luck to you.
  • I just have to say this is really old...and thanks for the support (@madre2b and @melodya) I got my diploma oct 3 2011 so i have that covered. :) and my fiancee` got his too so he has a job and i am still looking but i am hopeful so thank you so much