Wordfued pissing me off!

Ugh! I HATE when ppl resign after one damn word! Seriously wtf is the point of playing the game if you resign before it even begins good! Ok end of vent! Lol

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I know the feeling! I hate when people start a game, make MULTIPLE plays, things are getting good...and they never make another play. They just sit there until their 72 hours is up. LOL! Sorry...I'm an addict!
  • OMG I hate tht too I jus scored 30pts on sum guy n he quit...like really ovr 30pts tho u kno fast u can cum bck...

Username Ms_wade request me
  • @mya218 omg I know! I was in this good game with this girl who has beat me twice! The 3rd game I start winning & bam..havent heard from her in 26 hrs! Im currently in 7 games but only actively playing in one because of slow ass ppl.lol
  • @beauty0710 I know right! This girl was beating me by 100 pts & I never resigned even though I knew I probably couldnt come back but ppl actually quit over 20 or 30 points. I mean y play?
  • Lol its funny cause my husband and I are at skippers right now playing against each other. I agree on the others we play against freaking play to the end u never know when might score 63 for something :D
  • I get mad as well.lol
  • @mimibrowneyes girl sumbdy jus scored 305pts in me nevr will I quit lol...me n ths person always play n at first she always beat me now we go head to head
  • @beauty0710 damn shes good! Lol
  • romeike89 request me
  • @beauty0710 Ive played against a few ppl who I think cheat tho.
  • @mama2be11_4_11 its like scrabble. Its really addicting.
  • How do thy cheat
  • i love wordfeud!! but i hate it when creeps talk to you and if you don't give them the information they want they just resign. they should go on dating sites if thats what they're there for!!!! i just wanna play wordfeud! lol
    and i hate when people resign after one word too. or even sometimes before anyone has even played a word!! some people can't handle losing so they get scared if you play one big word... so boring!
  • Feel free to add me! missmyabaybee :)

I never resign or cheat! LOL! I think my highest scoring word was 115; it happened a couple days ago.
  • edited July 2011
    @beauty0710 theres an app for that.lol. But no seriously..theres an android app where you can put your letters in & it gives you words. To me that is cheating!
  • The ONLY time it takes me a while is if im at work. Then I just continue the game when I get off.