I feel so behind

edited February 2011 in First time moms
I feel like i am so far behind...I am 26 and just now possibly prego with my first....My husband and I are the only ones out of all our friends with no kids....please tell me im not the only one having my first at 26....

Comments

• Im having mine at age 30 :) and love it
  • Im glad....Congrats...everyone seems to think its weird that we waited so long...
  • I had my first at 25. I'm still the only one out of my friends that has kids. I'm 27 and on my second.
  • To each their own! I was in school for 9 years.
  • I know the feeling, I'm 27 and pregnant w our first. I do feel like we waited too long but I wanted to get married, buy a house, and then a baby. I feel like we should be on our 2nd or 3rd baby.lol
  • well glad to know im not the only one.... Congrats y'all...
  • where is everyone from??? Im in Oklahoma!
  • 34 and prgo with 1st. 26 is a great age to start congrats!!!
  • @laural-Thanks you too!! How far along are you?
  • @cali83 i am hoping to test positive this week....fingers crossed...
  • @lauralu- best wishes to you!! I just found out Thurs. Let me know how it goes:)
  • i will def update as soon as we find out!!!
  • Hello I am 28 will b 29 when I have the baby Hubby will b 35 and its our first baby. All our friends and family our age kids are like 12. Lol I felt behind also. But been married for 7 years and together for 9 years and we are ready now financially and we no each other good luck to all of us.
  • I just turned 28 and am due in June! This is my first...none of our friends have kids so we feel the opposite! I guess it goes both ways! We feel so far ahead of everyone
  • Don't feel bad my aunt didn't have her first n only till 42. Yeah couldn't believe it. My cousin 31 God gives u babies when ur ready.
  • I'm 26 and 8 weeks with my first :)
  • My cousin was 28 when she had her first an a family friend was 40 with het first. It happenes when its suppost to happen good luck with the new baby
  • I was 25 when I had my first.
  • That's funny... All my friends waited until about 26. I was the only one having any at 21! I'm always the young mom on the field.but not with this one. I'll be 33 when this ones born. Lol
  • Im 28 n prego with my first baby. My husband n ive been trying for five yrs. I felt left behind cuz everyone had a baby b4 me
  • I was 31 with my first...i am glad that I waited...i had a lot of fun in my twenties
  • I'm 21 and having my first but my cousin had her baby at 28 and got her degree,married, a house, a baby friendly car everything first and trust me I would have much rather went that route but I'm glad I accidently got pregnant I wouldn't change it for anything but more power to the ones who had everything in order first
  • Im 24 with my firsr baby all my cousins and friend had their kids way earlier than me but um glad i waited
  • I'm only 18 but I know it may seem like your so much older because everyones having kids so young now a days like me but I think anywhere from 23 to 27 is when your suppose to have kids even tho my husband and I can't wait to be parents that's why we are starting so young. But I think your starting at the right time.
  • I'm 26 & hubby 23 we are the only ones out of our friends that don't have children. I will be 27 in April. We are praying to get our bfp, ttc for over 16 months now. All my friends & cousins @ a very young age. This is all I've ever wanted & now that I'm 26 & married, it seems to be not going as planned & just doesn't seem fair :(
  • edited February 2011
    Baby dust for all & good luck ;)
  • I am 28 will be 29 in july, this is our first. We are in the middle one side of friends all have kids and the other side doesn't. Good luck mommies :) I had an u/s today and our baby girl is 2 lbs, I can't wait to meet her!
  • Good luck to everyone and Congrats....I agree I think it happens when its supposed to....I'm so excited to become a mommy.