Based on my babys name, what race would you guess she is?

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
I've heard different opinions about the babys name sounding like a specific race. I actually just want a racially ambiguous name so any opinion is welcome.

Cadence Renee Rice

Also out of curiosity, which do you prefer? Cadence or Kaydence?

Comments

• I like that name and it doesn't really scream any certain race to me. I like it spelled with a C.
  • I think Kaydence is such a cute way to spell it... BUT having a name that no one ever spells right and I have to correct them all the time.. I'd probably go with Cadence so it wont have to be spelled out and corrected all the time.
  • I prefer Cadence. To me the name could be any race.
  • Sounds ambiguous, but could be caucasian. I like it spelled with a "K" better.
  • Im guessing caucasian or hispanic.... But you really cant tell... And I like it spelled with a c too...
  • I prefer kadence.....no race comes to mind.....this was my sons name up until a couple weeks ago when hubby out of blue decided he wanted to pick a name n I am having a cow because he is calling him jett. ...I'm really sad but I'm glad. U r giving it to your baby
  • I like it with a k and no spicific race either I've seen. White and mexicans and some black people w that name so go for it
  • Honestly that name does not remind me of any particular race. It's extremely pretty and flows really well. Best wishes to u n ur little one ;-) I do like it with a "C" though. But its what u like that matters most.
  • spell it with a k
  • I like it with a K.......idk bout race tho.........
  • My niece is white and her name is kaydence
  • I love that name it was always on my list ... Kaydence Grace :) a couple people I know named there baby it and its out of our list think of the nick name too
  • I like Kaydence, my babygirls name is Kayden:)
  • I like it with a k...no race comes to mind
  • i have a cousin named cadence with a c but i like it with a k.. shes white so i thought white.. but shes the only one i know with that name so.. really i would say it is an ambiguouse name.. not any race but a runique name..
  • I like the C cuz my name starts with a c but K looks better and the name doesn't say a race it is unicolor but I would guess ur baby is black and u r trying to stay away from ethnic names
  • I agree with most people, no race comes to mind. I like the k better.:)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'd say white
  • I like Cadence. I don't really get a particular race vibe from it.
  • I like the K.
  • i like it with a c. i actually have a friend who just had a baby tuesday and she named her cadence,she is white. but its a beautiful name,i love it
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I say spell it with a C. And no particular race comes to mind!
  • Well my cousin's baby girl name is Cadence Grace &nd she's black. So I think it could go both ways. All in all, the name is very unique.
  • Sounds white ;)
  • I like the c but if u do the k she could go by KAY :) my daughter is kayla and goes by kay....
  • id say black...I like k
  • I say white n spell it with a C
  • with a C, and why does it matter what race?