Im just not happy anymore!

edited July 2011 in Depression
Im just not happy with anything right now. The only thing that keeps me going is this little girl kicking inside if me! Almost everything that can go wrong right now is going wrong. My bills have become more than my salary. Plus trying to put gas in the car & food on the table. Its just becoming to much! I have absolutely no support at all. I understand stress xan be very harmful to the bby but I cant control it. I just need some words of encouragement please!

Comments

• Make your bd get a job.. He shouldnt expect you to do it all. Its too much on you
  • Yeah you need a support system. I was pregnant once during the worst time of my life....and had to flee a man and a good job due to abuse...i still delivered 3 weeks early...Take it easy, you really need to! If your with the guy....he needs to be doing something! How far along are you?
  • Aww my heart truely goes out to you, I cant offer a solution to your problems but i can and will pray for you and your baby. Depression is a hard place to be at the best of times. Lots of love and prayers for you x
  • I'm in the sane boat... I just pray idk if your into that but that's my advise
  • Your bf REALLY needs to get a job. How dare he let you do all of that by yourself. Wth? That's not cool at all. You'd be better off by yourself. And like I had told you a while ago, if he doesn't get a job, you'll be taking care of a grown ass man AND a baby. He really can't expect everything to be handed to him and for all his stuff to be taken care of can he?

Stress is really bad. You do not want to lose your baby over this. It's not worth it at all.
  • I know you said that your little girl keeps you going and you know what that is the TRUTH! Let's put things into perspective everything is just stuff correct? You have your have to haves like rent electricity food everything else is just stuff and really if u had to live without yeah would suck but you would still have you and that beautiful baby whos love for is like no other!! Try not to get to down everything can be replaced if have to be everything but you and her! I
    know there are places that can help if on limited income. Wish u luck on your blah day and remember your a great mommy!!! That's all that matters!! :)
  • I've been there honey. I got fired at 6 months pregnant for being too pregnant and "unstable" for my work enviroment. I was the only one working and I thought my life was over. We lost our house, almost lost our car, and I lost all motivation to get up in the morning. But I can promise you sweetie, things will get better. That little girl inside you depends on you, and I know you would never let her down. Everything happens for a reason, and this is all a test. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll pass with flying colors and be an outstanding mother to your baby girl. Chin up sweetness, don't let life get you down <3 >:D<
  • edited July 2011
    Its just all so hard right now. It takes everything in me to hold back tears. I cryed all the way to work 2day. I tryed to cheer up at work but it doesnt take long for reality to sneak back up on you. The past couple of days have just been filled with tears & sadness. You ladies are helping me out even if I only feel better in the moment it takes me to read your words.
  • edited July 2011
    @Karla_with_a_K so much easier said than done

@mama_busy_bee im 21 weeks. & thank you so much.

@lyndsay1983 thank you. Your prayers are appreciated

@mybabe yes I have been praying so hard lately & I know He is listening. Its just so hard not to give up hope.

@excitedforbaby I know its not worth it but its so hard just not stress out. Im trying my best for the sake of this little girl.

@mylittleman2011 I know everything else is material. I have already cut down to the bare necessities. Its still just all so much. Thank you for you advice!

• O I'm really sorry. I didn't get notified that you mentioned me in the comment. But the that can be done is the eliminate the stressor.

I'm glad that things are getting better.
  • Yea for some reason I dont think anyone did @excitedforbaby
  • @minibrowneyez36 I got a notification, glad your feeling a bit better, ive been at the lowest point of depression (took an overdose in 2008) and I just pray everyday I never go back to that place. You are a strong woman no matter what life throws at you. Just remember that >:D<
  • I have been where you are. Sooo sad and so much trouble and diffuculties I had to deal with. I can so relate with you. I could only sleep with a nyquil at one point. I was praying and crying everyday to be able to get out of it. I had noone to help me too. I just had faith and trusted god will help me. I have been able to get out of it with prayers. I don't know your name but I will be praying for you sincerely. Don't loose hope. Things have changed so quickly for me. Now I am able to appreciate every little thing more. Your little angel will bring you prosperity and so much joy. I'm here for you. I can give you all my info if you need someone to talk to.