I really hate being prego

edited February 2011 in Second pregnancy
Ok i know that u may think im crazy but i very serious. Im 25 wks prego on my 3rd kids and i just hate this. Im a very active person and this pregnancy is slowing me down. Ive been very sick with this one and everything i do hurts. My boyfriend wants me to take it easy and rest but woth having 2 kids aready its kinda hard. Is anyone feeling helpless and just miserable?

Comments

• Im so sorry. I didnt mean to sound ungrateful. Im very lucky. You know how it is... sometimes u just have to vent.... how far along were u?
  • We are having a girl. If my bf first girl. I have one of both.
  • Its good that you are trying again. I hope it goes well for you
  • Her name is going to be Holly Ann. I have a thing for country sounding names. Im from the sticks were we go by two names
  • Lol. I was saying I hated being pregnant when I had really bad morning sickness. My hubby felt bad and he said, "well, its kinda my fault, so I feel sorry for you, love". Now that I'm not so sick, just sore and super moody, I'm liking it more.
  • @tintmomma I know how you feel I have a five year old that never likes to sleep and im always tired all the time cause I never sleep or have energy to do anything. And my husband doesn't really let me do anything because of all the complications I had with my first pregnancy. I know where he is coming from but it drives me crazy sometimes. Lol
  • I know how you feel. I feel bad even thinking it, seeing all these women who desperately want a baby, but can't. I just sometimes feel like I'm not cut out for it. I've always kept busy (multiple jobs, school, sports teams & coaching) now I'm struggling with one job.
    I'm not tryin to sound ungrateful either, but I hear ya..
  • I'm right there with you. I am amazingly blessed, and i am sooo excited for this last baby-my third. But I am soooo over being pregnant. I just want to feel normal again. I will stay sick, deal with painfull vericose veins, sciatic pain, no sleep, and trying to keep up with a 5year old 2 1/2 year old a moody husband and two teen age stepsons and do all I can for a healthy baby. But im so exausted and ready to be done!! :)
  • Im glad to know that im not the only one that miserable. Glad to know that there others that feel my pain. My bf kinda had me believing that i was going over board with the bitching. He says it cant be thst bad...... now i can show him this page and say see im not the only one and yeah its bad.. lol
  • I hate being prego already & I'm only 15wks!! Feel lke I'm cripple!! Ready for it to be over.
  • Girl I feel MISERABLE! I have a 2 yr old. I'm sooooo ready to have this one pop out...lol. But I don't like feeling like crap all the time. I don't like being a bitch...i hate feeling absolutely DRAINED. by the way...I'm 32 weeks 3 days...
  • Also...the worst part about it...is NOONE understands how I feel! Except you ladies on here...but not my hubby(although he does try) and at work they think I'm grouchy because the look on my face! Which makes me grouchy! They don't know that I'm completely miserable and so tired...
  • I kno what all u guys talking bout i have 2 lil girls 8 and 4 yr old and moody husband as well im trying to rest my husband tells me dont do so much but i cant stand sreing dirty house im a cean freak plus i got ashma too dust is not good but runing after 2 kids already is alot i love them so much asaz nd the one on its way just cant wait
  • And ofcourse....if mom doesn't clean up...it will stay dirty...that's, what irritates mw the MOST
  • I feel the same way.
  • I Have a 3 year old and 8 month old who still gets up every 3 hours at night to eat. I'm 15 weeks and miserable. Husband doesn't help
  • I loved my first pregnancy, i had hardly any sickness, not very tired, not very moody. But i was 22yrs old the last time. Im 37 now and this pregnancy is much more unconfortable. My body just is not the same. Though im grateful to be prego (had a m/c in oct at around 9 weeks). Now im 14 weeks and baby appears to be fine.
  • I hate it too. I don't like this alter ego person mainly.
  • I'm only 8 weeks and morning sicknesse is a drag ... I just want to feel alive again and have this blessing .. this is mine and husbands first and prolly my last. And I hear you ladies on the husband not cleaning.. it pisses me off a lot ... I'm just so week and tired ....it sucks
  • Yeah. Im blessed to be prego with my #3 but its just getting old. Im 29 wks and i feel like i have forever to go. My better half doent help at all with the house and everything seems to be stacking up. I try to explain that its hard with having 3 kids to be cleaning behind and i still work full time. ( i have a very hard labor job.) But men suck when it comes down to that kinda stuff
  • @tintmomma I don't think you sound crazy or selfish at all because I know exactly what you mean...I HATE being pregnant, so much! If there isn't one thing wrong with you then there's something else that starts to make you uncomfortable!! I wish I could just fast forward through the pregnancy part and just have my baby...that I am very excited for!!!!! :) :) hang in there!
  • I hated it when I was pregnant with my first, so sick. I had morning sickness until I was 30 weeks. But with this one I am so busy its going kinda quick, hope u feel better soon!!!
  • Oh and I hate that when people say oh u have to take it easy and I always say if u want to help me with the cleaning etc.....catch my drift
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm so over having reflux. I feel so bad for the people who have this problem all of the time.
  • To all. Yesterday was the first day of not Puking at all ...all day or night. Was super stoked. So I guess when the 2nd trimester starts that's when the glowing I here so much about starts????? Cause then ill be happy to have a craving that I can have and eat with no issues. Good luck to all and be thankful. I am everyday. And yes its my first and his second.
  • @mama0811 yay. I wait till October 31st only thing in august, ha I get to update my phone and hopefully know what I'm having. Oh and super yay cause that's my moms bday
  • @ckazfirst I wish. I'm 15 weeks and I still have to be careful brushing my teeth. But only gagged once while doing the dishes yesterday!
  • I'm sorry for all of you. I feel bad. I have been pregnant twice and loved both. I didn't get sick and they were easy. I'm have to wait til Tuesday to hopefully see if number 3 is on its way. I absolutely love pregnancy.