After having baby question..? (TMI)

edited July 2011 in May 2011
My baby was born may 25th and probly 2 weeks ago my discharge went back to its normal color and everything then probly a week ago started to turn a pinkish color and smells a little strange :( .. thought maybe it was my period but the bleeding hasnt increased.. and ever since i had him after im done peeing it hurts like inside where i pee from (i forget the name of it.. ) i know y'all arnt doctors or anything i just wondered if anyone elles experienced this??

Comments

• I haven't had pain when I pee bit my bleeding has stopped and started. When do you have ur six wk checkup? U might want to see if you've got an urinary tract infection.
  • it was thursday but i missed it.. and my doctors office isnt open on fridays so i hav to call monday and reschedule it :( i just worry if its a urinary tract infection cuz i let it go so long :( @blissmarie23
  • @jtmoon98 thats what i was afraid of.. :(
  • @jtmoon98 why did u hav to stay that long if you dont mind me asking
  • Drink cranberry juice and tons of water it will help to flush it out if that's what it is. But obviously call your doc and all that jazz! Does it kinda sting/hurt when you pee and then you whipe and there is a little light pink blood but then no other blood(like how if its your period you continue.to bleed.)?
  • @Steeny thats what i dont understand it doesnt burn when i pee like when i had kidney stones and my back doesnt hurt and i dont hav chills or anything just feels like idk i think its called ur uretha or something like that but if i do my keegle muscle thing when im peeing or if i hav to pee it hurts..
  • Well im not sure when I got a uti it hurt like at the end of my pee and a little after and it was in my urethra. But I am not dr. I am still gonna say cranberry juice and water because that stuff is good for the bladder and problems with that area and maybe make sure you are taking vitamins. Good luck finding out what it is. I hope someone can give you more insight then me.
  • If u have a fever I would call your doctor because a fever with those symptoms is a sign of infection and should be treated quickly
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Did u get ur tubes tight?