nov mom's and baby showers

edited July 2011 in November 2011
When will u ladies have your baby shower??? Mines will be sep 10 I can't wait!

Comments

• I might have mine then as well. I'm due November 8th.
  • @blueberrysmom I'm due 2 days after u =)
  • Mine will be the 10th of sep as well, its my moms bday that day! Im due the 11th
  • Mine will be late august/early september. No date yet. Im due Nov 14
  • I'm planning on having mine on Sept 24 & I'm due Nov 16.
  • Mine will be on September 3rd and I'm due November 13th. I have to travel 8 hours to my hometown for it, still excited though!
  • Mine is also scheduled for sept 10th! My bff started planning the day after I found oht I was pregnant. My hubby and son are going to go have a guy party at the bowling alley!
  • I'm due Nov 23 and I was planning on having mine in the middle of October. Now looking at ur shower dates I feel like that's super late....:/
  • Im due on the 6 th an having one early sep where I live, an one on august 7th in my home town, due to the fact my sister is being deployed in the army :)
  • Mine maybe on 5th of September
  • Having one on september 17 and 24. Super excited.
  • I'm due November 9th and mine is September 25th.
  • My due is November 14. Would love to have a baby shower but in the process of moving to S. Korea( my husband's new duty station). Therefore I don't think I will have any baby shower. :(
  • I'm having my family baby shower on august 20th in atlanta (where all my family is) fisher price rainforest theme, they have everything for the shower. Then another shower at my home in orlando, fl in mid september.. but we're calling it a "baby bash" cause its just going to be a huge party where he invites his guys and I invite my girls and their families, guys can hang out n drink while us girls play just a few games.. we'll have lots of food and prizes oh and of course everyone will gather for us to open the gifts. Should be a good time, went to a baby bash for our friends a few weeks ago.. it gave us some more ideas of what to do!
  • I'm due 11.11 so I set mine for October 1st.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I haven't decided if I'll have one yet, but if I do, it will probably be late Sept or early Oct.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im due Nov. 15th, we just set the date for Oct. 15. I will be 36 wks by then. :)
  • I had one for my first son 7 years ago. Didn't have one for my 2nd son in 2010. But now I'm having a little lady should I have one?
  • I think u should
  • @quinnandtallonsmom.. I pressed enter too soon lol
  • edited July 2011
    Im due Nov 15th and was going to have mine Oct 8th. Now im wondering if imma little late lol
    @novmom2be - Due date buddies! LoL
  • I'm due 11/12 and I've been looking at dates and I'm thinkin mid Sept. This is my second but it was 8 years ago and have absolutely nothing but a crib so decided I will have one for baby Livy.
  • I'm due November 14, and...I have NO idea. My mil thinks its too early to start planning one, and my mom...well...my mom doesn't think I should have one. her latest reason?Because my grandpa was superstitious about baby showers and didn't think they were good ideas. Thankfully, my best friend has stepped in and is taking over, so I will have one...but still.
  • @tnt2007 I dnt think it's too early to start planning one but I'm glad your bf has stepped in.
  • I'm due Nov 27th and having mine Sept 3rd.
  • I am having one august 14 but i feel like it is so early i will only be 28 what do you ladies think???
  • I never had one I'm not having this time neither I guess cause I got no fam or friends :'(
  • I am up to 5 baby showers....yes 5, it's overwhelming
    My first baby shower will be thrown by my mom on Sept. 24th which is her birthday