nov mom's and baby showers

2»

Comments

• I wasn't going to Have a baby shower because my youngest are 2 and 3 year old boys.I was really thinking I was going to have another boy. But I just found out its a girl! I have nothing for a girl! My only girl is 10 1/2 years! Sooo I'm thinking Oct is good? Im due Nov 28th...maybe a Halloween baby shower? ??
  • I'm due Nov. 17th and my babyshower is set for Oct.15.
  • My shower is also on Sept 10th n I'm due Nov 1st
  • Due nov.16.. Shower on sept. 17..
  • I am due Nov. 18th and I am having mine Oct. 22.
  • Don't think I will be having a baby shower considering we just moved to Tacoma, Wa from Philly, PA. Only know a few people out here. So my husband and I are just buying the things we need ourselves. We have a 2 1/2 yr old boy and just have the things he uses now besides a few little things we kept. We hope to find out what we are having on Thursday. (July 21). Fingers crossed and lots of pink dust for me :) Lots of luck to everyone who is having a baby shower.
  • @smgibbs that sounds good. I'm sure a halloween babyshower will be fun ....@kristaf22 we r due on the same day! Yay! Lol...@sterling_mama wow that's a big move!! How do u like it so far???? I sooo miss up north weather..I'm from maryland but now live in south carolina
  • @imanewmommy06 I love it. Don't miss the nasty humid weather and all the heat waves philly has been having lol. The only thing that stinks is I'm 3000 miles away from family. But hey we do what we have to do to make sure our family is taken care of and that's what matters.
  • I think september I forgot the date but my sister and nana is doing mine
  • I'm due Nov. 3rd. And having my shower September 11th.. my birthday is September 10th :) I wanted to have it earlyish to make sure I had everything I needed.
  • I'm due November 13 and my shower is on September 18! :D