how far along were you when...

edited July 2011 in Baby showers
you had ur babyshower???

Comments

• All of mine were after 32 weeks.
  • Ill be 8 months when I have mine
  • I'm having mine in a couple weeks. I'll nearly be 8 months and a lot of people think that's cutting it kinda close. I agree, we're just doing it this way so my grandma can be part of it.
  • I haven't had minds yet but will be having it this month July 30th and ill be 32 weeks 2 days.
  • I'm having mine next week I'll be 35 weeks! It was the same with my first
  • i feel like im getting real close & havent even bought invites yet :/
  • Mine is next sat and ill be 36 weeks then
  • Woah I just realized.that mine will be right before I turn 35 weeks lol that's crazy oh well I'm excited :)
  • Mine is a surprise so im not sure when but im 31 weeks now and gettin nervous! I keep checking my registry and so far nothing! Im nervous cuz i had my first son early and missed my shower...I had him the day of my shower!!!! Hopefully i can make it to this one, i usually like surprises but in this case not so much... :-ss
  • Ill be 34 weeks... august 27th.
  • im leaving work early this friday and my coworkers are throwing me one on friday. Ill be 30 weeks... My personal shower is scheduled for August 13th, ill be at almost 35 weeks... Its coming so fast... I havent registered yet, dont know what to ask for... My hubby bought all the big stuff and Ima shopaholic too...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Baby showers are a surprise in my family so I don't know when...but ill b 36 this upcoming friday
  • Mines Is Next Saturday & I'll Be 31 Weels
  • Mine is next Saturday, I'll be 32 weeks
  • Im not having one :-( my friend insisted on organizing it and has let me down :-(( im 31 weeks on wed
  • edited July 2011
    ill be 37 wks :/
    having it at my parents and can't have it sooner since there still renovating and and can't have it later since well it will be to late.
    and w/ my son i had it at 8 months (idk the wks)
    when are you due again?
    i just got the invites today
  • 32 weeks. I figured that gave me a solid month before my doctor will stop labor (36 weeks) to get the last minute things I needed.
  • I'm having mine august 13 and I'm due sept 22. So I will be around 35/36 weeks. As long as you have the main things together already and ready for the baby like crib and such you will be fine.
  • Mine was at 32 wks:-)
  • Mine is today....im 36 weeks! Way too close but.....hey its ok so far! :*
  • @tootie08 Aww im jealous! Mines a surprise and I wish it wasn't..I wanna be prepared! Especially since my first son came early and I missed my shower, I was hoping they'd have this one earlier but I guess not! :(
  • Mine was yesterday and I'm 36 weeks :)
  • mine will be 2 wks from today @ 34 wks 5 days
  • Im having my baby shower at 33 weeks.. not to late but still a little worried since im on bedrest to prevent preterm labor
  • Ill be 30 weeks the time of my shower
  • I'm having 2, I'll be 34weeks for one and 36 for the other.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hopefully aug 19 il be 32weeks
  • i'll be 31 weeks when I have mine in sept..i can't wait