who even knew?!?!

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
I got a subway craving then immediately got bummed because its after 10 pm but my husband saves the day by letting me know there is an open subway at this time of night! He even called to make sure so i wouldn't get so disapointed: -) even though its out of our way we are still going to get it. I love him so much!! Mmmm spicy italian!!

Comments

• Awe what a sweet man you have!
  • Now that is love ;-)
  • @addi3886 it sure is: )
    @momofsoontobe7 i like to think so: ) its also awesome he knows of late night subways. I wonder how long it would've taken to figure it out if he didn't know. Lol too long!
  • @urmomwasright good thing i married him!
  • edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @simplyraven22406 omg i didn't even think about that! Next time that's what I'm getting. And next time will probably be tomorrow lol
  • There are a few by me that are 24 hours! :D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ethansmommy122 oh my goodness where do you live?! You're a lucky duck!

@simplyraven22406 lol ill make that thread the next time i order subway: )
  • boo. I wanted Cristy's pizza sub last night (it's a place where I live and they are 400 times better than subway, mmmmmmmm =P~ ) but my hubby wouldn't get up and go get me one, and i was too lazy. lol... waaaaa!
    *although to give him credit he usually does it every other time i ask... or push a hint
  • What!!!!! Drive thru subway!!!! I'm moving!
  • @usmcwifemommy101107 @dncrcass @jess510 we have one but not the late night one. I told my husband that would've made it even better!

@survivormommie3 aww sometimes men suck!! But he can't say no again! That would just be mean. Lol
  • @sara102011 Lol im in illinois, the suburbs of chicago, alot of them also have a drive thru! U can get almost anything at any hour of the day here lol...I honestly couldn't ever move cuz our food rocks! I guess that's why we're one of the most obese states in the country! Haha
  • @sara102011 I told my hubby about your Subway and he agrees were moving!!! It was funny I read your post yesterday because the day before he called to ask what I wanted to eat. I told him subway and he said no because he wanted somewhere with a drive thru.
  • Awwww I live it! There's one in the Walmart by my house...its open like all night. Awesome.
  • The one by my house has a touchscreen menu and order in the drive through...haha I thinks its one of the few..and our population isn't more than 10,000 lmao.
  • Mmm I kinda miss working at subway :) i got it for FREE!!!!! We have a drive thru here too
  • Ooooo my goood i hve been cravin subway all the while ive been pregs .. steak , cheese , cucumber , lettuce and mayoooo fr some weird reason its sooooo nice
  • @ethansmommy122 lol our fast food is pretty good. Not that good i guess since i live in colorado and its the skinniest state...doesn't say much about me though lol. I can only think of one drive thru subway here. And I've never been. Lol
    @jess510 that's hilarious!! Has he got you your subway yet??
    @nicoleok87 there is one in a walmart a couple towns away and that walmart always smells so delicious!!
    @suppptayyy that is so cool! I'm jealous of that one. Denver needs some.of those!
    @brttnywstn14 i worked at 3 different cheesesteak places and loved the perk of free food. I think every restaurant should offer their employees a free meal but some places don't! Its crap!
    @mummytuube before i got pregnant all i would get is turkey cheese mayo and lettuce. Now its a spicy italian extra cheese extra mayo banana peppers red onion olives salt pepper lettuce parmasean cheese. Very different then my usual!!
  • Aww they dont serve bananas here in the uk :-(
  • I live in portland oregon and we have a ton of 24hr subways and alot of drive thrus theres even a few 24hr drive thrus
  • @mummytuube that sucks!! Why not??
    @mommyofsoon2b3 that's so awesome. I can only think of 24hour mcdonalds and burger kings here. Oh and del taco of course:-)
  • @Sara102011 .... I would trade my subway touchscreen for a del taco ANYDAY!!!! yummmmmm
  • So annoyed that subway took the chicken breast off the 5$ menu. Now all I can get is the ham *we are slowly working our way to healthesh living in my house* I'm not really a ham fan thou the spinish is a nice touch.
  • I dunno why they do salad gerkins n thats about it Lol
  • @suppptayyy del tacos are all over here. Lol. Now del taco sounds delicious: )
    @beaded_bunny i didn't know they did that! I was real bummed they got rid of the seafood salad. That sandwich was absolutely amazing.
    @mummytuube lol that's unfortunate. We have lots of options here.