Feels like electric volts shooting to my??? Need advice

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow. For the last week, ive had sporadic electric volts shooting to my vajajay... What is going on?

Comments

• Baby laying on a nerve or getting lower or cervical change.
  • Thank u so much... It comes and goes but it just feels strange, the way my body is changing...
  • I know! It makes me jerk every time it happens!
  • I find myself rubbing my vajajay and changing positions... Luckily, its only happened at night...
  • Yeap its just baby changing positions and getting closer to bladder...I get it quite a bit also...
  • I've been getting them since 10weeks, I'm 26 weeks now, my doctor said its from my stretching and carrying my son =p
  • Lmao I used to get "lightning crotch" too. I didn't get it with my first child but this last pregnancy I did. It would happen in public so I couldn't just grab myself. Fyi its going to get worse. If you get on all fours it will help position the baby differently
  • Thanks ladies for letting me know whats going on and the tips. They just started last week and i'm 30 weeks today. I cant imagine them getting worse @proudmama, this is going to get crazy. As far as for repositioning her, ive been having some issues, her head has been far, far in my crouch for the whole prego, she hasnt turned, shes only gotten lower. They said my sac is very low. I hope she doesnt come early.