SOMEONE SHOT MY DOG!!!**UPDATE**

THOSE FUCKERS!!!! X( They shot him threw the hind legs, he is walking okay, little limp, but man oh man imma find out who did it and imma make their ass pay the vet bill and what not!! poor puppy :( <3 I'm so sad, he was already skittish and now Idk how I'm ever going to get him to trust people again! He looks like a Cyote so I'm not surprised this happened but I feel so bad for him, I've worked so hard trying to give him a good happy loving life, and then a thing like this happens. The vet said there is no reason to put him down but I'm also looking at a 500$ vet bill... I have like 80$ to my name right now! My house now has a putrid smell of infection from the gaping holes in his leg. THE EFFFFFF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE THESE DAYS!?!?!? YOU DON'T GO AROUND SHOOTING OTHER PEOPLES PETS!!! =(( I could never do something so terrible.

**UPDATE**
Okay so it turns out that its not a gun shot cuz the holes don't line up! But rather its from a very brutal attack from another dog. The dog got his jaws locked and shook him around a good one! :/ either way still no good at all! BUT he will be just fine! minimal vet care is necessicary just a lot of tlc cleaning and antibiotics at home! they are keeping him over night cuz the wounds may just be superficial but they look freakin gnarly as all hell... I mean they are some very grotesque and brutal wounds, you can easily see the muscles in one of his hind legs. But he has kept it very clean and its healing nicely. They may stitch up one gash but I'm only looking at 300$ ish maybe a little more or a little less depends on what they decide to do! I hope I made the right decision on this! My dad seems to think that I'm too big hearted and that it would have been better off putting him down (He thinks the poor doggy has had a terrible life when in all reality he is spoiled freaking rotten!) But his life is just as important as any other right?? But I'm happy to inform that he will be okay :') <3 NIKO LIVES!!!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Have u called the police to make a report of it? They can investigate or if u find out who it is you have more evidence when u sue the for the vet bills ect.
  • That is so awful. I'm so sorry! Was he in your yard??? All I can say is if he was running loose & looks like a coyote, they might have thought they were protecting their pets...? Still sucks. I'm sorry. =(
  • @Mama_Kat <3 :( my poor baby D': I'm about to head to the vet now, I hope he is just fine cuz he is such a sweet doggy, I needa get a pic of him incase we have to put him down :/ IM SO NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS!! =((
  • Find a very thick/large bright colored collar!! Poor guy!
  • @ncoughlin08 @readhead25 @vette_devil he is an outside doggy and there is no law out here about shooting other peoples animals if they are out and about esp if they are in their yard or something, police out here are shit :( but I think I know who did it, and if I'm right I'mma make sure he pays the bill. I live out in BFE there isn't really "Yards" persay out here, its more like areas of living and wheat and corn fields lol. I don't even have an address so its all a little more difficult than it should be. They shoot Cyotes out here cuz in the winter there are cows calving and they try to cut down on the ammount in the summer so its not such a problem, so I understand why but MAAAANNN not cool :( not my babies!!
  • @babyluv8 I tried that :'( he doesn't keep them on! little butthead! I don't think he will be going far from home anymore!
  • Brb vet clinic!! I'll keep you guys updated and post a cute pic of his precious face <3
  • Oh, okay. I asked because I grew up in bfe, but where I lived there was a law that said it was okay to shoot someone's dog if it was harassing your livestock. :/
  • Thats horrible but does he just roam your neighborhood freely??
  • Thats horrible but does he just roam your neighborhood freely??
  • Dude that did this needs to get shot through the legs and see how he likes it! My dogs are like my kids, id freakin kill the jerk who did that!
  • If you call the police make sure you have or put a collar on him with a tag so they don't try to say its a stray. Cover your tracks lol.

But yeah if my dogs were licensed for this city I would call the police. 3/4 of mine are licensed :/ the one that's not is too cute for words so nothing would happen to her lol
  • Have you tried a big bright harness instead of a collar? Might be harder for him to get off
  • That is really shitty. I'm saying prayers for your sweet pup! :-S
  • @MikeandRonAdopt in a sense but I don't live really in a neighborhood, the nearest neighbors are about a mile away :/ I love it out here and I'm glad it didn't turn out to be some bastard asshole just shootin at anything that moves out here but it still sucks :( poor baby.

@Mama_Kat I did get a lovely pic of both his qtpi face and his gnarled up legs... Ill post his face after my phone charges up enough... the leg probably not cuz of the amount of nasiaus ladies on here! :S
  • @ncoughlin08 I'm the same way, I don't think I could do that with Niko I'm not attached to him all that much, he isn't all that friendly and hes not that great of a companion, but my baby girl... If it would save her I would have the vet cut out one of my kidneys for her and fork out as much money as it would take to save her. She is my best friend, along side hubby, and I couldn't imagine losing her <3 my furry babies are my babies. They have my heart and soul :')
  • I also had fertility issues, john and I weren't suppose to be able to concieve but by the grace of god he will be here in 12+5 weeks!
  • @nciyghlin08 xD thats so awesome, belleh buddies ^o^ now if your name was Samantha then it would just be all too crazy xD