Due in aug & just can't wait

edited January 2011 in August 2011
Having my third after 6 yrs & I'm so excited to meet my new bundle of joy :X

Comments

• Im 9 weeks today. Due august 23rd
  • I'm due aug 26 with my first one (: I can't wait to meet my little one
  • Do you guys think of it alot.
  • All the time having, im always either on here or some pregnancy site, my youngest will be 8, and the oldest 14..not to mention the 10yo, we r all so excited..come on august 8th.
  • I'm due aug 7 & tell my husband everyday I can't wait till aug lol. Alway looking up things about pregnacy cause u forget how it is after time.
  • I am due august 22 and I am way too excited. It is all I talk about.
  • I'm due Aug 31 with my 1st. I'm so excited. I just wanna skip to Aug!
  • edited January 2011
    I wish I can skip to augs! :X
  • I'm due aug 1st & my bday is on the 7th I'm so excited :) but really scared @ the same time.
  • My girl is due aug 31st.... she is so happy that she is have n another baby but she wants a girl so bad... she already has 2 boys.... but this is the last one for us.... we both have 2 kids our self... so this is our only one together.... I love u kasi... u r a great mommy...
  • I can't wait either!! I'm due August 7 with my first. I think I am starting to show but not sure if it is baby or just bloating or my own fat lol. Its pretty hard like right under my bellybutton. Could it be the baby even though I am only 11 weeks and 3 days?
  • All I do is obsess over baby and if a boy or girl
  • Lol me2 I obsess if it's a boy or girl I tell my husband I hope it's twins but I know that will never happenend lol! I have a boy & a girl already want to make it even!
  • I'm due Aug 1st with my second... hoping for a boy, but I will just be thrilled to be blessed with another healthy baby! I can't wait until August- or at least the end of July, lol... but also trying to just live in the moment & enjoy it in case this is the last time I'm pregnant. I am so happy that this pregnancy is just as exciting for me as the first one was! =)
  • I'm due Aug 20 I'm so excited I had one ultrasound and they think I might be having twins its scary cause I'm only 18 but I'm just glad I have a great family and fiance I can't wait!
  • Im due august 25th,i have an almost 7 yr old daughter but this will be my first with my husband :)
  • Im just so excited I seen my baby yesterday in my sonogram. I'm in love onces again.
  • I'm due Aug 19 with my first child and I'm really scared. I don't have the support I'd hope to have so I hope here will help me feel less alone. :-S
  • Im due Aug. 28, I just saw the baby, it was so exciting, I feel so much love already (smile)
  • Aug 31st, with my first
  • I'm due with my second august 16th. I have a son that's turning 4 in april. We are all excited about this baby. I'm constantly looking at baby stuff and names lol. I'm hoping for a girl but healthy baby will make us happy too. :)
  • Due with my first the 21st and I'm scared out of my mind but also super excited
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm due august 9 with my first and I'm already shopping for cribs strollers car seats clothes toys I'm so excited...>.<
  • My bf has got so much stuff I keep telling he has to stop or we cant have a baby shower in july.... We r due between aug 6-13 we live in ct....
  • Im due aug 4 im hoping for a girl i allready got my lil man now i need a lil lady
  • Awww thank god everyone feels like I do!
  • I am due august third with my third. Have one girl and one boy already. This is my last child. I think about it constanly, I even dream about it. Can't wait to see my new bundle of joy and glad so many others feel the way I do.
  • @kalikojenie you sound just like me I have a boy & a girl & this is my last baby too. I just can't wait to meet my lil one :X
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.