October Mommies- Weight Gain

Comments

• So far gained 11 lbs but I don't really know where I'm still in all my normal clothes! I'm almost 26weeks!
  • @Excitedforoctober no she said at my last apt no weight loss but no gain either so I guess ill see what happens at my next apt
  • Due oct 14 have gained 3 lbs
  • @baby001 I still "fit" in everything except my belly hangs out below alot of my shirts so I have to stick to the long shirts and I can't buckle my pants. I'm also almost 26 weeks and gained 11lbs so far
  • I'm hoping I wont have to buy to much maternity clothes! And hoping to lose the weight fairly quick the most I've ever weighed was 112 so hoping to go below that after birth
  • I've gained 9 lbs
  • Lol nope I am obese so my doc doesn't want me gaining more than 15 lbs. I gained 90 with my first,35 with my second,11 with my 3rd and so far 3 with this one. The heavier weight gains were boys the less girls :)
  • @bigmamk Wow really? I always hear the opposite, more with girls, less with boys. And I'm holding on to that hope since I'm having a boy :)

• Due Oct 16 and gained 11 lbs so far. Mostly thighs and booty.
  • I gained a total of 12lbs at my last appt which was about 3weeks ago. However, I gained all 12lbs between week 16-23 ugh... too much too fast for me! My next appt is the 26th, I'm hoping I only gained another 1-2lbs by then.
  • Also due Oct 16 @Carley (we're belly buddies :) ) and I lost 25lbs at my apt last week I had gained 1lb back! The doctor said it was fine, but I have to gain atleas 3-5lbs by my next apt Aug 3rd!
  • My appetite was unstoppable with my boys! With my girls they control what I eat and how much lol but never had morning sickness with any of my kids @excitedforoctober good luck!
  • Due Oct. 8th. Gained 21 lbs, but I was super underweight pre-pregnancy so I'm lovin the weight gain!
  • @2ndbutfirst girl I'm due Oct 1 too! How fun lol! :)
  • I'm due October 4th lost 20 in the beginning with no morning sickness and have gained about 5 still fit in my pre preg clothes but tummy hangs out and pants don't always button
  • @mommy_yaya my nausea and vomiting just started last wk so I might drop some. I just don't want to fo over 170 lbs. I hope u put on the weight u need
  • Due oct. 8 & gained 16lbs. >-)
  • @Carley yeah I was a lil overweight in the beginning, but now he wants me to start gaining, and I just started taking iron pills :( I try to eat, but my appetite is just none existing! And I'm not nauseas any more... idk what to do!
  • I'm due Oct 9 and so far I've gained 26lb as of 2weeks ago
  • I'm due Oct 9 I've gained 16 lbs so far
  • Due Oct. 15 and I've gained around 15lbs. I gained a total of 27lbs with my first son, so I'm right on track to hit that mark! :)
  • I thought I had gained almost 20 but the doctor said yesterday that I have only gained 12. Whew!
  • I've gained between 8-13 pounds. My weight doesn't seem to stay the same though
  • I'm due oct 25th and I've gained 10lbs. Hope I don't gain to much more. I gained over 60 with my daughter.
  • Wah, I thought I was doing good until I read this hahah due Oct 1 and gained 25!!
  • Im 28 weeks today and as of july 5th I've gained 8 total, but 5 of those lbs were between june Jan july eeeks:s....I don't fit into anything...my hips have definnitely spread:(
  • Gained about 30 too - due Oct 7 - yikes! Only wearing dresses because even maternity bottoms are tight on the booty! Putting all my faith in nursing to help drop the weight after - anyone else heard that's like a miracle diet? (Besides all the other benefits to baby of course )
  • @bebe1 I have heard that too and am hoping for the same thing!!! Haha
  • 27weeks and have gained 18 pounds