IT'S A SAD DAY IN BROOKLYN N.Y.

edited July 2011 in Loss
MY HEART IS JUST HURTING FOR THE LOSS OF LEIBY KLETZKY AND HIS FAMILY I'M JUST IN TEARS

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • they found the boys body dismembered in bklyn today he was missing since Monday they found parts of body in a suitcase in a dumpster and in refrigerator to u can look up his name on Google and get more info and I live around the area
  • Thats horrible for someone to do that to a child. There is no excuse for that persons actions what so ever its just in humane
  • So very sad....
  • Oh no that's soo sad :( RIP LEIBY KLETZKY
  • it's just so awful. That poor boy.
  • Rest in peace little one x
  • ***SIGH*** :(
  • R.i.p little one
  • He was a 8 year old boy who was walking home from school and this is his first time walking alone ..he just ask the guy for direction on how to get home.. and the boy was autistic...its just so sad
  • @mama2fn3 Do they have a suspect?? Are they going to bludgeon him to death?? Sometimes I wish people were punished in the same manner with which they killed...
  • Yes they do have suspect that's where they found his body part in a refrigerator
  • Sorry I'm not writing the story together its that I'm on my phone in a appointment I just had to write because its so sad and hurting for me.. and also I have a son who is autistic
  • So sad, I hope that bastard that did this to him dies a slow horrible death.
  • When I hear things like this it literally makes me sick. That poor sweet lil boy! Rip baby!
  • @NewMomInsept... yes they have a suspect they investigating to see if the suspect have a history of mental illness and charges are pending..I wish they would bludgeon him to death to
  • Stuff like this will turn me into an over protective mother.
  • This is so sad..It makes me sick!!
  • Jesus! Smh! Crap like this makes me wish we had public stoning!
  • Where did you hear that he was autistic why would parents if an autistic 8 year old let there child walk home alone? There are to many sick people or there we have to keep it children safe.
  • I have not read anything about the boy being autistic.....only tht he was the fams only son out of 5.....he was just walking from daycamp....his mom was meeting him but he never made it tu where they usually meet which was only 3 blocks.....they just stated his religion ha something....it is jewish....i feel so bad for the boy and family....n its a shame tht the mom is being blamed.... The boy was 8 or nine...he is able tu walk alone for a short distance....its just a very unfortunate situation..... But i KNOW THE mom is saying only if i walked a little further......things like this will turb me into a very overprotevtive mother =((
  • Wow Prayers For His Fam
  • What is this world coming to?! All I see on the news is little kids dying. Its so sad. I don't understand how anyone could hurt a precious child.
  • @neek thats the same i've been reading. My heart really is breaking for the family. I'm really not blaming the mom, I hope that I don't come off like that. we all have to figure out what the right time is to let our kids beginning doing things on their own. For me eight is to young even if its half way. And its because of scary things like this. they were orthodox jewish, or hasidic jewish (sp?). my mind keeps thinking about what that childs last moments of life where like. It is so upsetting.
  • This is so sad.