Baby Bump?

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
Anyone else on BabyBump? I feel like I'm cheating on my Pregly Ladies :(

Comments

• I was but had to delete all my apps cos my phone was playing up :(
  • I went there for one day because preggly was down , and in my opinion it sucks.. is full of closed mind snotty people..
  • I was but didn't like it much.
  • @Janet_2011 ... oh boy... can't wait to start getting the nasty inbox messages from them ...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @MikeandRonAdopt i laughed my ass off when i read alot of their posts xD
  • I'm on there but don't do posts anymore. Its too hard to track threads & you get no notifications. I use it for tge ticker. I'm going to delete it after babys born. But I logged in & if I delete the app idk what'll happen with the account & email.
  • I figured being active on one more place couldnt hurt. I can already tell it's not somewhere i will want to spend a lot of time. I love my preglies though... as dysfunctional as it mightbe here sometimes, i really like pregly and all the amazing people I've met on here.
  • They are mean people there.:( we like you here!!!
  • Im on there and they are so ridiculously snotty and closed minded. Stay away from rants and raves. Lol. Its good entertainment though.
  • I'm on there, I like the product reviews but I don't make posts. I have a few other apps that I'm on. It's nice to see what else is out there and gather as much info as possible. Lol
  • We're not going anywhere ladies. We've made so many friends here and gotten so much advice and support!
  • You can also try the what to expect when you're expecting forum if you're trying to get on a few different ones :) I have that app but I hardly ever go on the forum.
  • Don't try babygaga either!!! They are vicious!! For like every 3 members who support you, you'll get like 70 who rip your head off and are beyond rude.
  • and for us.. I'm sure it'd be even worse @ MrsForesee
  • I have a baby bump same sn on there too I'm on here for the forums and bb for the info
  • I have the app but I don't post on there. I like the information part. The forum I do read occasionally for my entertainment and can't believe how many meanies there are!
  • It's A LOT of drama and have some close minded people. I go there to get my laugh in. It's hilarious. And sad at the same time.
  • Well you were right ladies. I guess someone reported me as 'soliciting' even though I was just intrdsucing us and explaining whay we were on there and now I'm banned from posting. I can send private messages on there though. What a wierd site / app...
  • I only use it when i have a question only UK mum's can answer but i don't step out of the UK part has the rest of it is full with stuck up moo's who are like really really nasty there savage beasts! lol
  • I love the app but the forum sucks on there... I'll read sometimes but not really post anything.
  • Oh wow. You got banned for saying hi? I think I need to get that app. I've been bored today :))
  • have you checked out babyandbump forum its not an app but if you google it it will come up they have a adoption section there and they seem nice :)
  • That app is so terrible they have a teen mom category and your not allowed to post in there unless your 17 and under. Experienced teen moms that can help or relate can't post if they are 18+.. which makes no sense.
  • @SamiUK ... we created a profile on babyandbump. after 2 days, we got banned because just like on pregly, we had our facebook page in our signature. Upon asking when we might have our account reactivated, got the answer "Never" .... Nice huh? Just makes us very grateful for our pregly pals
  • What?! Those a--holes! Oh well, their app sucked anyway.
  • Oooo some mardy a$$ mods then lol
  • I have the app, but don't use it much. I like the ability it gives you to put weekly pics and record notes, but I haven't found a forum I like nearly as much as pregly. I can't believe you cheated. Ouch. ;)