Insomnia is slowly striking :( any Nov moms from Texas

edited July 2011 in November 2011
Its been 2 days now and I cant seem to fall asleep until around 6:30 am and wake at 10 :(

Comments

• I'm due Nov 2 and I haven't been able to sleep at all....I'm from Texas too...I have been able to nod off for a bit but only for 10 min or so then I feel like I have slept a full night...sadly haven't done that in about a week
  • Im due Nov 15th, it sucks I look over at my hubby and he is sleeping so peacefully. My baby girl is up moving around most of the time. But what I would do for a full nights sleep lol
  • What part of Texas are you from?
  • Not due n nov but am from texas.....and the insomnia has only gotten worse for me.i joke that my body is apparently preparing for the lack of sleep with a newborn =p
  • @rckprincess2 thats the same thing I told myself. Lol Where in Texas are you? When are you due?
  • Early september. They've changed my die date 3 times now lol. I live n setx. What about you?
  • Due date....not die date.stupid swype. And it wouldn't let me edit =p
  • Ha ha I love swype except for those errors lol...i live in austin and this heat is brutal to me
  • edited July 2011
    Ugh I imagine. I know here when it says 100 the heat index is usually around 110 to 115. we are about 30 inches of rain behind =/ I used to b okay with the heat.i could deal with it. Now i literally can't be outside walking any for more than 15 mins or I pass out. It really sucks. I think to myself like really? I've lived here all my life and even with out ac on many occasion.wth!

• Oh I know how you feel. I'm the exact same. Heat never bothered me. Until now. I hardly go anywhere during the day. I can't do it. We love to float in New Braunfels but not gonna happen this year :(
  • Its the first time my daughter had slept through the night in a week and I can't sleep this at sucks lol.
  • @mama2be11_4_11 :( p.s.your name is really long lol.
  • Pregly @mama2be11_4_11 impresses I know you personally I probably don't know your real name lol, even if I did know you I probably would have forgotten it. Lol
  • Ugh phone I mean unless not impresses.
  • Due nov 9th and im from tyler tx :) the heat is killing me!!
  • @kris100717 I just went out to check the mail, it seems to get hotter everyday. This summer blows lol.
  • @novmom2be I know I do not even like to go outside unless I have too lol so excited we are getting rain 2day!
  • @kris100717 Im so jealous of your rain. Send some this way please :p
  • I lived in texas for most of my school years and then I moved to fl. Ill be moving back for a short time while hubby goes on deployment but I you would think I'm used to heat but this summer its killing me. Right now in fl its not just dry heat like texas..its walk outside and your glasses fog up humid! Then you add on heat. Thank god for the rain because there was so many fires when you would go outside it looked foggy but it was actually smoke. but I am excited to be moving back for awhile! Btw...can y'all sleep but THEN have crazy insomnia? I've been waking up at 4am..I think tonight it'll be a benadryl night :(
  • @Babymommaof2. I sleep here and there. Past few nights insomnia then I can sleep of course with the waking up to pee. I had to take Benadyrl early this morning just so I could get a few hours of sleep in to function. When is your due date and what are you having? Im having a girl :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ mshahir do you just wake up or having aches? My body hasnt have gave me to much problems yet. Just cant sleep :(
  • I'm from Texas but due in Sept and ever since I stopped working and this little girl likes to be up at night its harder to sleep.
  • I'm from San Antonio. ill sleep for about 3 hours then wake up to pee then after that I'm wide awake. I'm due November 6th with a girl (:
  • Me too. I have been having trouble falling asleep n staying asleep. Like may nod off for like 10- 30 min. Then back up. Doesn't help now that I can't really get comfy in bed with this bump. But I'm not really feeling tired either. And this little guy is always moving.
  • I live in Texas..and I'm due Nov 20th..but I've been sleeping like an old man..lol
  • I'm due early septemeber. I live in San Antonio. And like some of the pp said I will sleep for like 3 hours get up to go pee then I'm up for the rest of the night :(
  • I'm due in Sept and I live in Dallas. Just wanted to pop in cause I saw Texas in the post. :)
  • @ firsttimer....lucky you with the sleep. Im jealous lol
    @tlj2011....I feel your pain, I get irriated when having to pee wakes me :/
    @beautifulone...hi there :) when in sept are you due? Girl or boy?
  • Sept 24th with a little boy :)