Insomnia is slowly striking :( any Nov moms from Texas

Comments

• @novmom2be I'm in the dfw area :)
  • edited July 2011
    I live in san angelo tx the heat is killer I'm 22wks w twins this pregnancy is nothing like my others I feel possessed jk lol .. can't get a good nights sleep crazy dreams or leg cramps or peeing every hr..so tired all the time the past week oh n the morningsickness has came back :'( n I'm either bitching or crying majority of the time oh ya I want sex 24/7 makes no sense sorry tmi
  • its like my lil girl likes to party wen I'm asleep just to wake me up
  • @1106krystal Yup, thats what just happen to me. I actually fell asleep at a decent hour, but she made other plans to wake me up :)
  • @novmom2be wat part of Texas are you in?
  • @1106krystal. I am in Austin and you?
  • San Antonio
  • Thats awesome. I can imagine the heat is horrible there as it is here.
  • I sleep all night but I'm constantly moving from side to side and I'm due Nov 11 and live in pflugerville
  • @novmom2be I live in san marcos but due september 28...where u having ur baby at
  • @ punkmommy im starting the side to side deal..our dates our close im due Nov 15th

@newmomma13 im having my baby at Seton Main and you?
  • At st.davids on 32nd
  • @newmomma13. What are you having?
  • A girl!!! :) u?
  • Im having a girl too. We are naming her Macey Cadence :)
  • cute were naming our little girl naliyah______griffin.... My bf is suppose to come up with the middle name
  • Love her name :)..any ideas you have in mind?
  • girl no i cant find anything i like cause i wanted something as different as her first name but i cant find anything i like :-(
  • I can understand, the perfect name for you will come up and you will just know it :)
  • yup hopefully we can find something before she comes lol
  • Lol..have you had your shower yet? How is the baby prepping going?
  • yes i had it on the 9th i got a lot of good things... one lady had just had a baby so she bought me a lot of stuff that she used and needed she got me a bunch of wipes a pack of diapers a pacifier thats a thermometer and a pacifier that you can put medicine in so the baby can suck it out.... i also got a boppy which i was so excited about... my mom got me my crib and changing table and her bf got the bedding and the baby got a lot of clothes... i waiting to get her room started cause the room that im in is going to be her room and the room across the hall is going to be mine but we need to put carpet in there which i hope to be done at the beggining next week so when we get all of my furniture to the other room im going to paint her room and then start putting her crib together and changing table up but i still need the mattress and changing table pad which im hoping that my bfs family gets cause my mom spent a lot of money already lol sorry so long.. have you had urs yet? hows the prepping for you going
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ newmomma13. Sounds like your all set :)...im not having my shower till oct. But by the sound of my family we are all set with furniture. My mom is buying her entire nursery furniture. So we are glad about that. We have bought her some clothes and socks and hubby bought her first pair of vans. They are so cute. We will start shopping more and more in the beginning of sept. Trust me im anxious but since she will be a winter baby ( like we get super cold here anyways lol) we want to get some outfits that will fit in that season. :)

@mshahir....but your wishing you had your bed now lol. My bed is pretty comfy, however I cant never get comfortable. I sleep better on my couch and before I was pregnant I never wanted anyone napping on my couch. Now im the one breaking the rules he he
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes ive bought all her winter clothes on clearance... make a trip to jc penny... I never thought to go shopping there but girl they have so much cute stuff for cheap...which bottles are u planning to use? Are planning to breastfeed?
  • O I got to check out Jcpennys. I am planning on breastfeeding. But will pump if needed. I plan on using advent bottles if I have too. I dont work so im hoping I wont have to use bottles that often.
  • edited July 2011
    Yes jc penny has good stuff but sometimes some of their carters stuff is more then what it is at the carters store so I usually check out the carters store first cause sometimes they have good sales too then I go to jc penny....I'm stuck between breast flow, medela, tommie tippee, or nuk its so hard to decide lol