omfg... what is it with ppls mouths today?

If u read my other post u all know I didn't get to yell at the awful hospital lady so what happens next? Im cruising facebook and look at my cousins post and her and her boyfriend of yrs just split up and she made a joke abt him on fb. Well his aunts are on her page commenting and one of his aunts says well now he can go find a real woman who can have kids... I started bawling wtf! My cousin is almost 40 and can't have kids because she needs a kidney she's been on dialysis for over 30 yrs of her life since her body rejected her first kidney. So I LOSE it on that dumb bitch and said how F######G DARE u?! What kind of person are u? Do u push kids in wheelchairs down the stairs for an ego boost too? My cousin didn't ask for life to be this way she's a survivor and a role model how DARE u!! That was cruel and heartless! She posts to me that im just a dumb bitch and how my cousin could get a transplant if she was in shape. I said u have no effing clue what life is like for her. Look up the meds she's been on for her kidneys and see how it affects ppls body. She's been working out and eating right her whole life. What's ur excuse for being so out of shape? She tells me to bring it on blah blah keeps calling me and my cousin a bitch I said u know what shut the f up u are the worst most hurtful spiteful ignorant woman I have EVER had the displeasure of talking to. Clearly u put ppl down over things they can't control so u feel better about what a disgusting ignorant person u are. Who puts ppl down over their health and things they can't control? U obviously have no consideration compassion or respect for ppl... it gets worse from there but that's the gist of how it went... when I got pregnant me and my cousin talked about how much it hurts to know she can't have kids and we both started crying I felt so awful for her and this woman exploits her pain and the awful health condition she's dealt with her whole life! Im so livid and im hurting for my cousin...

Comments

• I know it hurts my cousin so bad and those women threw it in her face like that's ok... I can't believe ppl. My cousin wont look into adoption cuz she does dialysis everyday to live and its exhausting for her and she's worried about how her condition would affect raising a child. My cousin is heartbroken and lives with this pain daily since she was 9 yrs old... she didn't ask for kidney failure
  • This made me sad.. people are so ignorant! Karma will get her for it.. you just try holding it together the best you can girl & I said a little prayer for cousin!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @OregonMama thank you... @mommy thank you as well... I just feel so bad for my cousin I would have been just as outraged if it was a perfectly healthy woman that can't have kids but for gods sake she's DYING if she doesn't get a kidney in the next year or two the doctor said she will most likely die... I agree about karma I hope it bites that woman sooo hard in the ass...
  • @SaylorsMommy I agree... that woman will get it someday... I believe in karma and there is no way someone can get away clean from this.
  • @oregonmama, pirate hooker mouths!!!!!!! Omg, pee worthy.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Nice line about pushing wheelchairs down the stairs. People need to be kicked in the head.