I'm NOT giving up...just yet.

edited July 2011 in Depression
Hi ladies. I've decided that I would give him a second chance. He begged me (I honestly wasn't really phased by his crying 8-| ) to go with him to California. I told him he needs to prove to me that he's worthy of my trust again. He will not be drinking, or going out at all. he wanted to go out on Friday, I said it was fine as long as he took my mother with him. HAHAHA. Needless to say, he stayed home. He will go to work, and come back to the room. I will most likely spend every cent he makes on me and our daughters. He will realize that his infidelity has dampered any attraction to him that I had. We will not be having sex even after my six weeks is up. I think I finally passed the shock phase and went straight to angry. ;) I asked God for the strength to forgive him. I want to thank all of you Pregly ladies for the TREMENDOUS support, advice, and love! I've never been through this and I wouldn't have thought about giving him a second chance if you guys hadn't showed me the options. My life isn't over and it never will be! <3

Comments

• It takes a strong person to forgive and god forgives. Im glad your trying but just keep your gaurd up and make him work for your trust. Ill pray for your family :)
  • I am so glad you found the support and strength you need. I wish the best for your family and I truly hope he earns your trust back. Good luck. >:D<
  • Thank you so much!
  • O Hun I'm so sorry! I guess I missed ur other post. Your an amazing person for giving him a second chance. I don't know that I would have it in Me. But I pray things get better and you can eventually trust him and have the loving family you are/were so proud to call urs.
  • @adensmommy0803 Thank you, wouldn't even have tried if Pregly women hadn't showed me a few options.
  • Good for you :-) I dont really know you but from what ive seen your a strong woman and someone we should all look up to! I hope he realises just what he has with you and I pray you can rebuild your happy family together.
  • Good luck and i hope things turn out better, no matter what the outcome is. Stay strong!
  • @lyndsay1983 I pray for the same thing every night. Thank you so much.

@alilboulding Thanks! I'll do my best to stay the strong woman I am!
  • I think that's a great decision. Hope everything goes well :)
  • i really hope he sees the error of his ways and NEVER cheats again!
  • Im glad to see you got your spark back. Stick to your guns and don't compromise! Right now its YOUR WAY. Don't make this easy on him! With that being said, you get back to enjoying that beautiful baby of yours!!
  • Good Luck... Stay strong!!
  • @fate you're a tough cookie.....stay that way he is going toneed to work his ass off to prove to you he is worthy of your trust......:)