my story

edited July 2011 in Birth Stories
Well after 5 weeks am ready to tell my story (just haven't had time lol )

As some of u know I was 2 weeks over well I went in.to be induced at 7.30am June 11th .. gt a tablet shoved u know Wer (can't REM.name of it ) to get my cervics moving as I was 2cm , 5 hours later small contractions nt a lot of pain gt examined and really hadn't changed .. they wanted to give me another tablet but with having the examination it had started off contractions sat down for a bit as they started to get stronger to the point I had to really concentrate .. then.I had a weird feeling thinking my waters had broke which the midwife said I just was having a show ...they moved me down to delivery rooms and gave me gas and air which I didn't like at 1st so they gave me a shot of pefidine which I didn't think made any difference ...contractions were cumin thick and fast every 35 sec lasting 2mins ...but not doing much but Wer bloody hurting ...they gave me a shot to slow them down to the point they slowed them down to much they gave me a drip to.speed them bc up ..... at this point I had the epidual (life saver) I was 6 cm now 12 hours on .. they had to start taking blood from.babies head by scraping his scalp to see wot his oxygen level was to Wer they noticed my waters had broke early as they could feel scalp and no sac .... 1st sets of blood was ok had a further 11 done wer his last lot was low .. I was pukeing at this point and was exchusted it was now 12th June 5 am

Now everytime I contracted babys heart rate dropped .. then waters started cumin out and they Wer green baby had done number two inside .... with heart beat dropping ,oxygen level low ,and popping they decided on emergency c section :(

7.30am 12 June 42weeks and one day Jemaine was born weighing in at 9lbs 9 oz. And 5 weeks later doing great

As for me had a hard time with healing stitches split a week after and have been bc and forth from hostipal getting redressing on it and antibiotics
Still nw 5 weeks on have a small gaping hole and have to go docs 3 times week
But its slowly getting there

Comments

• wellll thats mighty traumatic but at least ba0y made it n e9en though ur stll recovering it wont be that way for ever, congratulations n allllllllllllll the best for the future
  • 9# 9 oz! Holy wow! I'm glad you and baby are ok :)
  • holy cow lady! that's a crazy story! im glad he is ok but i hope you heal and get back to normal very soon
  • Wow crazy story!!! Congrats on recovery and wishing you a speedy recovery!!!
  • Congratulations on baby Jemaine! Luvn your profile picture btw. Wishing u the best with him while your healing! Newborns would be alot easier if mama's didn't have to recover from birthing. :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • congratulations :) and home you recover soon!
  • Thank you @Jamie77 my man and little one at week old :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Congrats on baby and a speedy recovery.