IS HE GETN N POSITION ALREADY???

edited July 2011 in September 2011
So im 31wks an 2days an 2day i startd feeln this lik pressure an lite pain n my lower abdomen lik rite at tha top of my vagina its only there wen i stand up.This is my 2nd pregnancy but i didnt feel this with my daughter,im wondering if i should b worried or if its jus 4rm my little man getn n2 position 4 birth sumbody plz lemme kno wat it culd b.Thanx n advance ladies

Comments

• I feel sharp pains like right there too! This is my first baby so I don't know if she already dropped into position, but they're painful and I get em when I get up or walk, then they go away.....it depends on her movements I guess. I'm 35 weeks, so I hope it'll be time soon! I'm getting bigger everyday!
  • I could use some advice with that too... My little girl has been there through my whole prego so ive been having pains the entire time...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm 30.3weeks and my baby is already head down but i don't feel a lot of pressure so I think she hasn't dropped she is just getting prepared
  • I had my Dr appt today and complained of something similar. She said pelvic bone displsyisa. Where you boned shift and one isn't aligned right.