Odeed on Sour Patch Kids :(

edited July 2011 in Food
I think my BD just figured it out...Allllll day today I was eating sour patch kids! I had me a lil stash at work...n I literally got addicted to them! :/ so its now 11:15pm & the lil misters has not stopped moving!!! Alllllllll day long he's been wild, moving all over the place, kicking, punching, combos...the works!!!! So I started getting worried cause I've never felt him move so much...I had a 3d u/s a few hours ago & the tech told me that he was soo hyper & that she's never seen a baby move so much b4...so a lil while ago I says to my BD 'i wonder why he's moving so much'... & he says 'cause u been eating sour patch kids all day!' & I was like ohhhhhhhh the sugar!!!! DUH!!! is my baby still healthy?! I didn't think anything of it :( now I'm nervous...I just want my baby to relax & take a nap...I feel like he hasn't slept all day today :(

Comments

• I think ur ok /:-) drink lots of water and give the sour patch a break...
  • Yup I agree calm down on Rhodes patches women LOL!!!
  • edited July 2011
    lol...they were just soooooooooo good! i couldnt help it :( & i honestly didnt think that he would go nuts in there :/ lol...but i took my stash out of my drawer & left it in the kitchen...like that i have 2 walk far 4 them which im most likely not gonna wanna do!! lol ;)
  • This is to funny cause I just had my husband get rid of our bag of sour patch kids cause I would do the same thing eat them all the time!!! They are very yummy!!!
  • @Mylittleman2011 lolol....theyre sooo addicting! geeez!! lol