i feel stupid i need my friends advise

edited July 2011 in Depression
I just finish looking at my hubby cell I was bored plus he is sleeping ,well our relationship is good we both trust each other but I just found out he have just became a member of this web site call just hook up ..I notice he have a profile w no pic just his age n looking for local girls so far there is this one girl 1 mile away from us that he view but the girl send him n email requesting for more imf. I want to cry Sooo bad I am 35 weeks preggo n I feel fat n like shit right now ..I am so confuse why he would do this to me ...pls advise me n tell me ur opinion about this ..

Comments

• Confront him? Or don't let him know u know and see if he takes it further.
  • I really want to wake him up n start a big argument but before I get ready for that I need opinions :(
  • @pinkbaby0930 this really suck I really want to kick his ass n kick him out of my home ugh
  • Have you spoken to him? If you haven't, I suggest you do.. calmly.. tell him how it makes you feel and that you wont put up with it.
  • @Sissylala no I haven't yet he's sleeping cause he work all night but I am about to confront him soon I just feel like shit right now I feel betrayed
  • Or you start a profile on there as someone else and meet him somewhere then kick his ass! Or wake his butt up and ask him what this sh*t is!!! Good luck
  • @mylittleman2011 good one lol he can't say I wasn't really goin to meet anyone

@KareNLove u are handling good I would be furious I think that u shouldn't take it lightly n let him knw this really does hurt even if nothing happened YET!
  • When I was pregnant with my son my husband was spending alot of time on craigslist casual encounters. I posted a pic of the toddlers lastest sono saying if he wanted to meet his son he had better stop this behaviour.
    I got some REALLY creepy offers but never saw my husband on cl again
  • I think you should make a profile yourself and meet up- then be sitting there with a look of "i got your ass!" and tell him he needs to find a new place. if he is willing to go and meet someone then i would say it's just as bad as sleeping around. that's MY opinion.
    or you could wait until he gets up and be sitting at the dinner table all calm and when he comes to find you and asks you what's up tell him he needs to sit and talk. then tell him you are aware of his profile. then take it from there. i'm sure he will wig out and say you went into his phone and all that jazz. but i would stay on point and just tell him you know and THAT is what matters.
  • edited July 2011
    lmao @beaded_bunny ! that's the way to do it!!! HAHAHAHHA
  • I have a question do u think you can trust him now even after u confront him?
  • @all thanks ladies for all ur help n opinions Omg this is really causing me some BH contractions I think its because I am so angry
  • edited July 2011
    @hot2cold87 Idk most likely no is a Lil hard to trust him now specialy w that stupid profile name he put guilty_pleasure .
  • edited July 2011
    My ex and I went through a similar issue. He had cheated on me before, so I was ways paranoid about him looking at other girls. Well one day I was going through my laptop's history to find a page I had been to before and I saw the night before he had been to a dating website. He had been looking at a girls profile who only lived a few miles away. I waited until he got home from work and immediately confronted him. He was an asshole and just shrugged it off saying, "I don't remember doing that." Then he sat down and started watching tv. He only reacted when I burst into tears. That made him feel bad and he immediately deleted his profile.
    Me and that ex don't have kids, but since you two do, I like a couple of the suggestions above. Either wait and confront him when he's awake or send him a message on the site telling him to knock that shit off.
  • I'm sorry u have to go thru this especially being pregnant that sucks some men can be so careless :( don't stress yourself focus on your baby...
  • @Victoriab guys r just all the same ugh.. should I wake him up or wait until he gets up he probably do the same thing like ur man oh I don't remember ..well all I gotta say is his loss I am done w stress n thanks to God I am independent I don't need his ass ...but to b honest I feel hurt n sad
  • edited July 2011
    @hot2cold87 true my baby is more important F Him
  • Wake him up an ask him WTF is this BS. Who cares if he's sleeping he Dosent deserve to sleep if he's cheating. Sorry am just so mad for you.
  • @angie87 ur right I am about to wake him up now oh god her I go I just don't want to cry I am so sensitive w this pregnancy
  • Omg ladies I confront him he laugh n said Idk what that is then he tells me they send me that ,I told him yeah sure how F the gonna send u a profile w ur name m password ugh I am kicking him out of my house
  • If he's gonna be trying to see other women behind your back and lie to you about it, then you don't need him. I left my ex for my husband and I've never been happier. My husband loves me more than anything and he would never ever cheat on me.
  • I hate when guys think were stupid and try and act like we crazy . Good thing you asked him you need to know what's up . I hope everything turns out well
  • Thank u all for ur support
  • id wake him up and raise all hell , i did when my fiance cheated on me !
  • Tell him.to stop playing stupid n jus man up to his shit. U may b prego but u sure a F*ck ain't stupid...
    Dealt wit somethin similar not too long ago. My BD had a stupid my yearbook acct n it sent him an alert saying melissa looked at his profile. I happend to look at his phone bc I wanted to c how late we had slept til. I investigated n found our its like a FB or MySpace but sleazier. I confronted him. He turned it into me snooping n all this bs. It was a huggge fight. It hurt. He's never ever done shit like that before. Story short...He deleted it....but now I have trust issues
  • @adri805 well after 1hr I confronted him n told him that if he was just gonna take this as a joke to get the F out my house lol ,he addmite the truth n said he did join that website but never meet anyone in person he was really begging for forgiveness...It took a day to talk n talk cause I was really hurt the only part that sucks is that now he have to earn my trust :( .plus honestly I am 36 weeks pregnant n I don't deserve this shit can't wait to give birth ...
  • Yeah it so right..u don't deserve this shit n it sucks wn u can't trust some1 bc there is always gna b that doubt in the back of ur head...good luck. Hope everything works out!
  • Thank u ;-)
  • Screw that... if he signed up I dont know that I'd be ok with him being around since it Was most likely only a matter of time... ugh I don't know Hun. Please just be careful and look out for yourself and your baby.
  • Let me just say....even tho he didn't cheat he had intentions....and the way he reached out was really close to where u live.....idk I wouldn't b ok with that....good luck girl!