IS FLASHLIGHT THING WORKING FOR ANYONE THAT TRIED?

edited July 2011 in September 2011
I WAS TOLD THAT IF I HOLD A FLASHLIGHT TO MY BELLY, THEN BABY WOULD RESPOND WITH A KICK/MOVE. i TRIED AND IT DOESN'T ALWAYS WORK LOL. HE MOVES AFTER I TAKE IT OFF.

Comments

• i want to try i read about that
  • Its never worked for me, maybe she doesn't care lol I have a stubborn baby I guess :)
  • I JUST DONT WANT TO LEAVE IT ON TOO LONG AND BLIND MY POOR THING. HE PROBABLY IS JUST USED TO LIGHT SO IT DOESN'T BOTHER HIM...IDK LOL
  • What I do is make my phone vibrate cause they respond to that and she's usually moves when I do it
  • I finally got it to work a couple of days agi. Im 29 weeks. Lol the baby was following and kicking it.
  • Never worked for me either
  • IIt worked for me! :) it was so cute I love my little miss <3
  • It worked for me! It was so cool we werr laughing so hard, it is soooo amazing! I think I was 29 weeks? I'll be 31 on sat.
  • Idk if it was just the flashlight. My little boy is like that little neighborhood dog that runs from wherever to bark at whoever is passing. He just kicks at everything near my stomach until its gone lol
  • It always works for me. I'm 32weeks & my phone has a flashlight, I set it on my belly & he kicks it until I take it off.lol. its so cute to watch ;)
  • Yea, for me it works, but its delayed... So it takes awhile and then she doesnt kick, she turns...
  • My daughter loves it. I always have my shirt pulled above my belly, I don't know why. But when I put light on her or sit in the sun she goes nuts!
  • Worked for me
  • When I do it my baby moves. But my husband won't let me do it he get mad at me. He thinks it hurts our baby so I just don't do it anymore.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.