Best bottles for pumped breastmilk/no nipple confusion?

My baby boy is due December 14th, i'm looking to put bottles on my registry and i'm not sure which ones to get... I'll be returning to work and school full time so EBF is out of the question, my next best is pumping and bottle feeding..I want to stay away from formula (no offense to anyone who formula feeds, i'm just looking to save money if I can :) ) So which bottles are the best for no nipple confusion and pumped breast milk? I was leaning towards The First Years Breastflow bottles, but I hear Dr. Browns are the best even with a couple extra pieces to clean.

Would love any input, thanks :)

Comments

• Im going to either use breast flow or medela.. (medela because that is the brand of breast pump im using; breastflow because the design is supposed to mimic mothers breast) ;;)
  • My advice is to not spend too much money at first! I breastfed my daughter and spent tons on dr. browns. She wouldn't take them, avent, breastflow, or one other I cant remember. She finally took the Nuk brand. I wasted a lot of money, but I think my daughter was on the difficult end of things :)
  • Breastflow is the only system with a double nipple it makes the baby use the same latch and suction as the breast. Check them out online they have a great double pump that works with the bottles they have the reuseable ones and the disposable ones at walmart it came with a carry bag all pump parts 2 bottles and a nipple breast soother all for 66 and some change.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @camommy that's what I got...my cousin recommend them to me
  • I'm wondering the same. Maybe @HomeBirthAdvocate can help.
  • I'm trying to figure out the same thing I was stuck on either nuk or tommee tippee
    @camommy the double breast pump was 66?
  • edited July 2011
    I just got a bunch of nipples from the hospital. They're nuk nipples and I just put them on top of my playtex vent air bottles. I switch back and forth from breast to bottle.
  • I love the Breastflow,they are awesome!
  • @newmomma13 yes the first years breast pump was 66 and some change I had to order it on walmarts site then had it shipped to the store I picked it up there didn't charge for shipping that way
  • Thanks ladies (: I think i'm going to be trying the Breastflow first.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Breastflow bottles
  • I made some research and born free bottles have great reviews on them. They are bpa free too.