they said my 4 mo. heart is too big :( LONG

2»

Comments

• Luckily his has gone away. He's fine now. But im a firm believer in when in doubt, go to tx childrens er.. lol.. MAKE them look harder. Don't leave until they do everything you request. Tell them to look at the heart and to listen for a murmer. My son had his murmer for TWO YEARS before his new pediatrician found it.. I love cypress area btw.. lol.. I HATE pasadena. Laportes not so bad..but pasadena SUCKS. lol. But anyway, im sure the one in webster can help, but personally, i wouldn't wait 3 weeks...
  • @sissylala they go away? By themselves? He had it for 2 yrs!! Damn.& ugh I hate Pasadena too ever since I moved from cypress I hated it!! Ugh if I hadn't met my husband there I would have left back to cypress.& yeah I am not waiting three weeks for N appointment they r just stupid.
  • Yep the minor ones do. They just grow out of it... make your husband commute and get your arse back up here!
  • U r so lucky he grew out of it I hope my baby is as lucky. And I wish he likes stinkadena and la porte ugh X( I used to always go to this paint ball place over there it was nothing but woods lol it was awesome
  • My son has a heart murmur and I was told he will grow out of it. He was diagnosed at about 1 years old at 5 he still hadn't grown out of it, he still active...playing baseball, football and track. I know an enlarge heart is not the same as a murmur but hopefully it is something that he will grow out of or can be easily fixed. Good luck and God Bless.
  • @Ash1la I hope so too thank you
  • How can you breath over there?? The air over there KILLS me... especially on 225!
  • @sissylala tell me about it I used to go to Pasadena high and Damn talk about having lunch while ur smelling rotten egg.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Glad u did cpr and reacted quick momma.. way to go!! Prayn for bby...
  • @betty thank you the classes really worked I think everyone should get certified for cpr