Due Date Dilema

So lets start like this....

My L.M.P was nov 26 + 40 weeks gives me the due date of sept 2nd.

According to sonagrams im due sept 14 or around that time.

According to conception date which was dec 21 ( 2 days after my bday ) which Is another date.

um which one would u go by. Oh not to mention by the sept 14 due date I was goin by makes.me 33 weeks on wed. Smh I have one more sonagram to make sure because my new dr dont agree wit.my old one...help, advice, suggestions ladies ?

Comments

• My lmp was Nov.28 and pm due Sept 4 by my doctor my Sono my everything :) so I would say you are the 2nd
  • thats crazy. I dont see how they could all be so much diffrent.. all my due dates are with like one day of each other my lmp was may 14+40weeks is feb 18th my sonagram says its feb 19 and my conception date of may 28(3days after my birthday but the day my mom was due with me) is feb 18th.
  • Its really freaky and scary too... Basiclly the day I concieved was three days before my next period but idk I wish I was too kno sooner because all the time I thought I was sept 14 but maybe sept 2nd
  • That seems late for a conception date. But everyone is different but like I said my lmp was 2 days after yours but my conception date was the 13th of dec. And I'm due the 4th so there's a good chance you will be at the beginning of the month
  • Well I go with conception date which was christmas which make me due sep 15 dr said due date is19 so not to far but remeber baby never really comes on due date
  • @dmaciel I said the same thing they never cone when they suppose to so I kno within the first two weeks of sept she will be here
  • My Lmp Was Nov 29 & Im Due Sept 5 Your Baby Must Be Measuring Small?
  • edited July 2011
    @fashion_junky91 lol yeah I have a feeling my little man coming earlie two lol maybe my b day wich is sep 4
  • @mommyy2be if u go by.the sept 2 due date I measure.two weeks.small

@dmaciel oh yea.wat a.bday gift.for u lol and knowing babies he might pop out on ya bday too
  • Samething Happened To Me
  • So what they do and tell you ? @mommyy2be
  • My lmp was Nov.21,but that would put me two weeks ahead of what I am now. So I ovulated like 2w late. I'm due Sept.8
  • Go By U/S Measurements Bcus They Are More Accurate But I Go By My Lmp
  • edited July 2011
    Go by the us measurements I had my last af on dec 3rd but conceived on the 26th I ovulate late my Edd is Sept 20th so I conceived 5days before af was due it was the same with my son and if I would have gone by my last af with him I would have had him at 42 weeks plus I was induced so really go by your measurements if they did them early and gave u the date then its accurate
  • Im due sept 15 and they said I con. Around the 8th of dec
  • Im due sept. 18th and conceived Dec. 26th... My lmp was dec. 14th...
  • Ok so I have a similar dilemma.... I started my last period December 1st and was really sick in december and january with bronchitis and the flu. I found out I was pregnant on January 22nd and had my first Ultrasound on February 1st and the baby measured 6 weeks five days. Then my second appt with ultrasound they measured her on March 8th and she was 12 weeks and 6 days which is a gain of eight days. Since the march appt she has maintained even growth a week ahead and I have an incredibly strong feeling she wont last til my due date on Sept 22. My doctor has agreed to an induction at 39 weeks so my hubby can be home for the birth, but I don't even know if she will last that long. My doctor claims the original ultrasound is more accurate, but I think it was off because I was so sick.....What do you think?
  • Heck my dr can't make up her mind. It was on sept 15th, then it was the 18th, now it's the 8th some wks and the 15th again some wks...She's a basket case. I getting a new dr on the 3 so hopefully he will give me a better estimation -_-