-*-*-*-* 40 DAYS LEFT...OMG-*-*-*-*

edited July 2011 in September 2011
The closer I get the slower time goes. I want my baby here already lol. I feel her everyday and I'm ready to see her lil face now. I hope she comes in two weeks!!

Comments

• i know the feeling i got 36 days left and im so ready to meet my little man!!!
  • 57 days here im getting so excited. I wish I could fast foward a few weeks
  • @lovemylife11
    Girl I can't wait I'm so impatient its sad lol
  • @lovemylife11
    Girl I can't wait I'm so impatient its sad lol
  • Me to plus this heat is killn me!!
  • Omg Who Yu Telling @lovemylife11
  • Im starting to get scared, 56 days in counting... Labor scares me...
  • I've only got 43 and some days seems like they are just rushing right by and scares me. Other days I can't wait to go to sleep just so I can wake up and be one day closer!!
  • I start my 50 days countdown today. Ugh and time is going soooo slow!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I Have 44 Days Left, I'm Goinq To Try & Induce Labor At 37 Weeks ! I Need To See & Hold My Lil' Man Already !!!!
  • 49 days and in agony :-) sore hips, pelvic pains, sore back, swollen ankles :,( I want my baby out already
  • edited July 2011
    170 days left for me...already having sore hips & back, it's gonna be a long pregnancy. Good luck mamas, your time is right around the corner!
  • @misskristin thank you :-) so how far gone r u? Lost to many brain cells in this pregnancy to do the math haha
  • 50 days here and I know exactly how you feel. This whole being pregnant during the summer is for the birds lol.
  • @lyndsay1983 I am 15 wks 4 days, sigh. This pregnancy is much harder on my body than my 1st pregnancy.
  • Aww I know the feeling, this is my 3rd an its been totallu different in both good and bad ways... My girls are now 8 and 6 so in a way its like starting again so ive forgot sooo much, plus I suffer from bad depression and ive always been insecure about my weight (ive always been slim) but feel huge, and pregnancy doesnt help that lol :-) @misskristin
  • 42 days left for me but it feels like forever! Im just so excited to meet my baby girl:-)
  • According To My 2 Due Dates I Have Between 39-53 Days Left
  • @simone (that's my name too..lol). u pride n joy will be here soon n then u get to see her n hug n kiss her...I can't wait to see my little man and ask him Why were u kicking my ass all day all night ...lol That is the bigger joy of being pregnant, when ur ready to meet ur little angel...I have 85days left...BUT IM SOOOO READY...good luck to u
  • @My2sons
    Well nice to meet u Simone lol
    These babies kick like they hate us smh.
    I hope ur time flies bcuz I'm gettin close but its dragging lol. Good luck to u. I'm on girl #2 & ur on boy #2? Can we switch it up?? Lol :)
  • @simone lol my husband thinks time is going so fast but he isn't carrying this GUT...I wanna try again next year for a girl...if not my new name next year will be my3sons..lol
  • 50 days left !!! :X
  • @My2sons
    Lol we need to rub bellies bcuz 3 is my limit so ima wait 2 yrs and the next one better be a boy!! Yeah everyone that's NOT pregnant says its going fast but I'm like the glass looks half empty to me lol.
  • @jay_brad
    Wooo whoo hang in there! I feel like an over cook ham lol but it is getting closer :)
  • @mrsSilver
    Time is never on a pregnant womanss side. It really is almost over but its like waiting for water to boil or the last 5 minutes while at work lol it sucks but hey >:D<
  • @simone I know I'm so ready to have my baby here and hold him ! This belly thing isn't working for me anymore ha I want him in my arms .. Oh & my baby cousins keep asking if I ate him and when he will be here .. Uh idk what to say lol
  • @jay_brad
    Lol u shud tell him that u did eat him but now he's stuck and wont come out lol
  • 40 days today! I don't know if I can wait that long or if my husband will survive 40 more days of mood swings...
  • I'm down to 38 (almost 37 lol) and I feel the same way!! I am nesting like crazy and I feel like once I'm done, which should be this week, I'm gonna go nuts til she gets here!!