Joining team....

edited July 2011 in December 2011
PINK! well i perfer saying purple or red lol i hate pink. I wanted a boy and my hubby wanted a girl, he won lol. But i am not gonna dress her up with bows, i find those lame. Oh and the zebra print too lol. Im so picky!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Congratulations!!!
  • Congrats and don't do bows...do headbands with cool red and purple colors. Blue is super cute on little girls too. There are some sweet variations of blue that look super cute on girls and who honestly gives a care that people think your baby is a boy or girl. It's actually funny when people say. Cute baby ummmm..Girl/Boy????? with a questioning look on their faces. It's their embarrassment, not yours....
  • Me too but we both wanted a boy n we r having a girl. Congratulations
  • you sound like me. with my first girl i was the worst "girl" i could be, so to tell me i am a mom of a baby girl scared the poo out of me... i wanted as little pink as possible, and i REFUSED to have anything with Winnie the Pooh on it. I don't know what it is, but i hate the show, books, movies, the sound of their voices irritates me. lol. that's another story though.... i eventually gave in and said " you know what, I am the mother to a little girl, i want her to be the cutest girl without all the frills and stupid bows on EVERYthing!" I embraced it an so glad i did. my oldest (daughter #1) is now 6 1/2 yrs and I am expecting another girl (baby #3, but daughter #2). My daughter is by far the girliest now and I haven't a clue how she got that way. I mean, she's the "oh heavens, I chipped my nail polish......again!" type who wears dresses, heals and drags her purse....just because. it'll change you i tell you! lol
  • Lol well i already know that the hubsterz is gonna want her all princess like...blah! Lol oh my goodess!!! Id rather do winnie the pooh and barbie over dora the explorer!!! That show annoys me so much!!! And how lil kids seem so into her...brainwashed :O lol
  • Congrats I can't wait to find out what I'm having. I want a lil girl but my Hubby want a boy. He already have 3 boys. I will know what I'm having on the 18.
  • Congrats...Well I have joined ""TEAM BLUE"" Wanted a lil princess but I'll love my prince to death...=)