so I passed out again today... and found out i have a freaking huge baby

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
last wenesday I passed out at work for like 2 seconds, caught myself on the table and was like "woh wtf just happned" called my midwife she had me come in and check things out. blood sugar and pressure are normal. she said baby hit a nerve that caused me to pass out... didn't know that was possible but ok. so today I woke up, I was brushing my teeth and I passed out again, caught myself on the counter on the sink and was ok. called my midwife again she had me go to the nearby hospital and order blood work just to see if maybe my sodium levels or potassium level or something is off to keep causing this to happen because WTF??? so my mom drove me there and got blood done. blood came back normal and they decided to do an ultrasound just to see how things are going with the baby. everything looks good with the baby,,, he is measuring 5 pounds already at 31 weeks....no wonder why i look a month overdue already holy crap!!! so the consensus between my midwives and the Dr who looked at my scan is that baby is very big and is pressing on my vena cava nerve (I'm probably not spelling that right) and when he does that it causes me to temporarily pass out. so im not allowed to drive till i deliver just as a safety precaution. i can still continue to work though as I can tell when the dizzy spells come on. this pregnancy just keeps getting more and more fun!!

Comments