help with baby shower planning??? plz

edited July 2011 in Baby showers
Ok its my first baby I have never been to a baby shower and I gotta plan all this on my own... And I have 2 weeks to do it... Can u ladies please help me because I have no idea what I am doing... I was thinking of doing it jungle or monkey themed.. but that's all I've got.. and the invitations I want something unique

Comments

• edited July 2011
    U have to start wit the guest list then u kno how many ppl u will feed, what type of place u need as well, and wat type of games to play.

Next.u need to do a registry for your gifts

Then u think of a day and time for your babyshower
  • Make a guest list
    Register
    Pick a place, date & time
    Pick/send out invitations
    Decided on food, games ect
    If doing games come up with small prizes! (Honestly dollar general is a good cheep place to get them!)

Enjoy your day!

Good luck! :)
  • Thanks girls.. I gotta start now there is so much thing to b done the more I think of it the more frustrated I get
  • make a guest list. find a place, date and time. send out the invitations asap. (don't forget you'll need stamps) and put where you are registered.
    register :D (yes in this order.. youll send them out and register before theyll look at your registry)
    decide on a theme/ color scheme, etc. you'll need table covers, napkins, plates (enough for food and cake), eating utensils, cups, drinks, ice, utensils to cut the cake and for the food.
    decide/ order a cake... when will you pick it up or will they deliver?
    shower favors
    game prizes
    what games are you going to play, if any?
    do you want a photographer? cameras on the table. will you or someone you know take pics for you?
    during the shower, have someone write down who got what (for thank-you's)
    and don't forget thank you cards when it's all said and done
  • If you Google it, there's lots of sites that will give you ideas for games and food.and etc. That's what I did.
  • @survivormomie3
    @Jcmommy
    thanks! I just got out frm wrk and I am going to Google it and look for a bakery and all that fun stuff..