where are all the orginally preglys??

edited July 2011 in About App & Forum
No offence but where had everyone gone! :-( i have been with pregly since i was 19weeks pregnant. (little girl is a.month Friday) i can t keep up with a the new people!!

Comments

• Everyone is busy with their babies I guess :)
  • I totally agree alot of mommys had their lo one after the othe I miss them lol
  • Im still here!!! Been here since december/ january and baby is due in 1 week...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I've been here since January/February but have 10 weeks left!
  • I was thinking the same damn thing, I hardly see anybody I know anymore! Also, it seems like Pregly has turned into a 3 ring, self inducing circus! I still love it here though, its my 2nd home hehehe.

I consider myself an original Pregly, been here since late January. I had my sugar plum May 10th.
  • I've been here since february. I've been on Pregly for a while but Idk if I count as original. :D I bet the members who have already had their babies are just busy. I've also heard that some women on here get offended if you're on here but not pregnant or ttc.
  • I have been here since Feb. but I am not due until October. I joined the day I found out I was prego lol
  • Been here since feb. But iv been a silent stalker lol I just started interacting the past month or two. Im shy lmao
  • Im here, been on since feb... Popping in every now and then
  • Dunno if I'm considered a veteran, but been here for at least 4 months I think. I. Don't post all the time, but enjoy the regulars. I was wondering what happened to booface? @blueberrysmom do you know?
  • Been here since jan. Baby due in 5 days!
  • I've been here since January I think...I dunno if I'm am original but I've been.involved in a lot of discussions since I've joined
  • I've been here since Jan/Feb...I have 14 weeks left
  • I've been on here since February and I don't really get on that much anymore
  • I joined end of Jan but just comment every now and again and stay away from all the drama post. But lately been busy with my newborn...
  • I started in feb when I was about 6-8 wks, I don't remember. 36w now & just waiting.
  • @alilboulding @blueberrysmom is still around! she gets on everyday I think
  • Been here since January due in 7 1/2 weeks!
  • I've been on since I was preggo my baby is four and a half months now
  • I've been on since end of Feb... Due in Oct. I'm pretty quiet too...
  • I've been here since February. I haven't been on much in the last few months because I got sick of all the cliques and being ignored when I tried to be friendly. Seems like its always going to be that way, but I enjoy reading the discussions.
  • I been here since December and baby is due in 4 days
  • @alilboulding @booface is not here that much but she's on facebook a lot. I miss her on Pregly. :-S
  • I started on Jan but been of n on. I think it was Jan n am due Dec wit a girl