i really need some advice. sorry if long

I left my husband last year and met another man on facebook. We talked a while and I decided to move to Texas to be with him. My oldest daughter was unhappy and went back to be with her father in NC. During that time I was very unhappy and wanted to be back with my daughter but I still loved my BD. I went to visit her and when I got back, something changed in me. I don't want him touching and kissing me. I can't stand having sex with him, and everything he does bother me. I'm driving back to NC tomarow to live there permenatly. Anthony thinks I'm going back to find a house so he can move too but I have every intention on breaking it off. I know he won't be able to see his daughter and I know he won't help me with support. I'm a little scared of him because he made it clear that if I met someone else he would kill him. I know I will never get anywhere in life with him. He works at Kmart making 8 dollars an hour and isn't trying to find a better job. He has two boys and I have two girls. The one I'm carrying makes five. I really don't want to raise his kids. Both of their moms are dead beats. One is in prison and the other just don't care. I know this makes me sound horrible but I don't like his kids and don't want to deal with the baggage that he comes with. I think I'm doing what's right for my kids by going back to NC to raise my girls as a single mom. I know I will be happier and will not struggle as much if its just us and not anthony and his kids too. I want to do whats best for MY kids and not his. Am I being selfish? I know I don't want to be with Anthony but I know he has a right to see his unborn daughter. I just don't like how he raises his boys. It's almost bordering on abusive. Please tell me what you would do in my shoes.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh. Since we can't afford things he steals everything he can from work. I have begged him to stop but he hasn't. I'm ashamed of him. It's pretty bad when you can't afford paper towels but you are content with stealing from your job. He was proud of himself when he told me he stole new wardrobes for me and my daughter. I just shook my head in shame
  • @mshahir. I actually don't plan on being with anyone for a long time. I guess I just realized after being with a man with kids that I just don't have the patience to deal with other peoples kids. I don't think that it makes me a bad person though. He doesn't beat his kids but he screams and cusses them a lot. I have sakes him to stop and he will for a few days but the he will go back to his old ways.
  • Am sry hun u goin through this. Do wat u have to do for ur kids n wats best for the future if u n ur girls. I wish u good luck n God bless u. Btw...I don't think ur selfish u. Just doin u
  • Thanks Melyssa!! Please please please don't tell Anthony that I'm leaving. I'm afraid of what he would do to me. It's safer for me to make him think I'm looking for a house in NC. I wanted to tell you everything sooner but he reads my messages and checks my Facebook constantly. If I sent you a message on Facebook and he saw I don't know what he would have done. He is not a good father, Melyssa. His two kids have serious issues because of him and his exes. I don't want to raise a kid with him. He steals he lies. He spent years living off his inlaws. They paid all his and his exs bills and they did nothing but smoke weed. This was after they had kids. He keeps me in the house. He doesn't want me working AT All because he says that men will hit on me and he would kill them. He really doesn't want to go to NC because he says that my exes are there. He is a jealous person and he has no problems at all putting me before his kids. I can't have any respect for him for that because I would never put a man before my kids. Please don't tell him I'm leaving him for good. I have until in the morning and I will be safe. After that I need to make sure I change all my passwords to all my credit card accounts and make sure I do a change of addrress so he can't use any of my info to hurt me in any way. After that I'm going to break it off.
  • @OreganMama and thank you so much for wanting to help me sweetie but you don't have to do that. I'm going to be okay. My ex husband is a very good guy and he is gonna help me no matter what. He would never allow the mother of his children to suffer and struggle. I know Jon won't help me with baby Victoria and that's perfectly okay. I'm going to start going to school so I can have a decent career. All I want from you is to be the food friend that you are and listen to me vent once in a while. Lol. I love you too XOXOXOXO
  • I really sympathize with u... but just out of concern, is Shannon frame your full legal name? if it is I think it would help if u contact mamakat to change it because if he types your name into a Google search engine, all these posts will appear
  • @k_baBix0 Omg!!! Thanks for telling me!! I had no idea. Yes that is my name. I will contact her right now!
  • Glad to hear ur leaving him, he sounds dangerous! Be strong and keep telling yourself you're doing the right thing! Does your ex know your plan? He sounds like a stand up guy! Good luck, be safe, and keep us posted!!!
  • You are strong if anything. My mom tortured us with my stepdad because she could not see it. Do what is best for your family. Also take his threats very seriously. You should contact police and get a restraining order.
  • You have to do what's best for your children! he needs to understand that. You are by no means being selfish! Lookin g out for your girls is the best thing ever! :)

Good luck!