19 and below...

Comments

• I'm not 19, but when I had my first child I was. I was dating the guy for 3 months, condom broke, oops I'm pregnant. We was going to church every Sunday and our preacher looked down on us because I was pregnant and we wasn't married.. we talked about it and ended up getting married. As I was walking down the isle I was thinking why am I doing this? I kept telling my self its for our daughter, my dad was never there I want hers to be. When I had her I fell into ppd bad. Real bad. I knew I messed up. But I stayed with him because I thought it was best for our daughter. Then one day I woke up, divorced his ass then he ran out on her.. ugh. Single mom at 19 sucks.
  • I'm sorry you had to go through that.. sounds a lot like my sister except she was 17.. I am getting married before baby yes but not only because of baby. We already wanted to. And being a single mom must be hard. I'm just glad I won't have to be. He is amazing and so excited to be a daddy :)
  • Oh that's awesome! Idk if you seen it up there but that's what I'm going to go for.:)
  • I'm 18. 31 weeks pregnant. We own our home and are getting married in May. He is attending RN school and has a great job so I will be able to concentrate on college and stay home with our son.
  • That's awesome congratulations!
  • @tanners_mommy trust me I know exactly how you feel. I started feeling that way at about 18-19 I'm 21 now and there's not a day that I don't think about it. He's my EVERYTHING and without him I'm NOTHING.
  • @yaya I'm so glad someone understands lol and it makes me happy to know that someone else can experience the love and feeling that I do everyday!
  • Lol yup!
  • I'm 19 I got married whn I was 18 on nov. 10 2010 & our baby was planned.. he's due on nov.2 & I have my own house with my husband :)
  • That's awesome :) congrats girl!
  • I'm 19. I'm not married. I live with my bf and yes. We planned this baby.
  • Im 16 about to turn 17. Engaged to the man I love! Were looking for a house!
  • I'm 19 and 19 weeks pregnant lol :) I married my husband when I was 18 like a year ago! We live in apartment, but out lease is up in two months so we are sort of looking for a nice house to rent. We found a duplex we liked, but someone said they had wolf spiders -_- my hubby hasnt heard of pest control I guess lol I wanted a baby but didnt plan for this one! The baby planned for me i guess!
  • Im 16, engaged, live with my partner and his dad and 5 weeks pregnant with our planned baby :)
  • I am 19 and married our baby was planned we just wanted a september or november baby but october is just fine with me. And we live with his mom because she has been sick for years and he is the only one that could/would take care of her
  • edited September 2011
    I'm 19 and married. I live with my husband in an apartment. This baby was very planned. In fact, we've only had protected sex once and that wasn't even the first time we did it! We realized we loved each other and didn't care if I got pregnant.
  • I went back and read some of the comments. You sound a lot like me. I've done my share of partying, being homeless, meaningless relationships, etc. I'm sick of it and ready to start a new chapter of my life: being a wife and a mother. I got married to my husband after only dating him for a few months. I got pregnant two months after the wedding. We're very much in love. I'm due with our son, Achilles, in 8 days. I wouldn't take back any of this if I had the choice.
  • edited September 2011
    Im 20 but I was 19 when I had my 1st. I love how you talk about your hubby! It was the same way for me! We met & started dating at 16 were engaged at 4.5 months just after we turned 17. We got married on our 2yr anniversery and I didnt walk at graduation because I was on my honeymoon lol 4months later we decided to try for a baby and it only took me 2wks to get pregnant! We have lived on our own since senior year and I am currently 24+2 with our 2nd little boy who was a big suprise(i had an iud) lol but we couldnt be happier!

He is my one & only and I have known that from the day I met him! I know him better then I do myself and its the same inreturn! Him and our boys are my everyhing! <3

@Squrit99 dont say youll never be happy because I dont think thats true! As lo.g as you open to finding love itll happen, heck if he is your soulmate then even if your not open to love itll happen! Some find it sooner then others but i lime to believe its out there for everyone! As far as you asking why rush, well why not? When you know its right I dont see the point in waiting. I never wanted to be a naurse or a teacher or anything, ive always jist wanted to be a wife and mom. I got lucky and found my soul mate young and now I get to do just that! The chances of not knowing who the person really is when your 18 are no higher then it happening when you 30. Age doesnt make love stronger or smarter. Love is love and when the feelings are so strong and go both ways I dont think there is any reason to wait :)
  • I was 19 when I got married last October and I just turned 20 last month, I'm now 34 weeks pregnant and we live on our own, things did happen a little fast but I don't regret anything;)
  • I married my highschool sweet heart just a month before my 21st bday. We have been married for just a year and almost 2mths. We dated for 7 yrs before getting married. We were engaged for about 6mths then tied knot. I'm 32 weeks right now this baby was sorta planned. My husband has already planned when he is going to try for another baby lol . We live with my dad for the time being hope to be out at tax time. I love my family don't get me wrong but I'm ready for us to have our own place.
  • I'm 18, i am an rn and just returned to school to get my bsn(: my husband is a firefighter. We may not be your average party teens but we are happy! We pay the bills instead of paying for drinks lol
  • I'm 19 expecting a little boy in about a week that wasn't planned. I'm engaged to the man of my dreams, we got together our junior year and broke it off for about 4 months this last summer and then ended up back together and I've never been happier! We are in the middle of closing(buying) on our dream home that we will be moving into on September 23. As of our wedding it is planned for next fall when we will be all settled into our house and not be so stressed out with just becoming new parents!
    I know I'm young but we have been on our own since the day we graduated high school and own both of our vehicles, a house, all brand new furniture and everything we need for our son. I don't think age has to do with anything and if it did no one would be pregnant or married at this age. I think if you can get through the worst together then you can get married have kids or do anything a 25-30 year old couple can do it just might be a little harder.
  • I'm 19, my son was a surprise! And I'm not married. I don't want to get married to him necessarly, but hey, you never know. We live together, on our own. And we have 2 beautiful babies, 1 is a teacup Chiuhaha and the other is a blue pit. Lol :D
  • edited September 2011
    Im 18 and my wonderful husband is 21 and we got married on june 5th. The day after my high-school graduation we have been together almost a yr. Im going to school to get my rn and he works at our local grocery store. We don't have a vehicle but we make it. We live on our own. This baby was kinda planned. But we couldn't be happier. One of my friends said young moms are the best moms and i truely believe that. We got pregnant the weekend of my 18th birthday and found out 5 short days after we got married that we are going yo be parents and we couldn't be happier. Our little suprise will be here around february 18th.
  • Im 19. Not married but in a relationship still with my baby daddy.

Have a 2month old baby boy.

We were trying at first but we eventually stopped. When we had stopped trying i got
    pregnant.

I am currently living with him and his family.
  • I am 19 got married three months ago and we are ttc oh and i turn 20 in november
  • I' m 18. Ive been with my husband since July 22 2008. we were talking about getting married after I graduated and then we found out I was pregnant in august of 2010. He proposed in October. We had our son march 29, 2011 and got married July 22 2011.

The baby was not planned, but I wouldn't change it for anything! 0
  • I'm 18. My boyfriend and I are close to getting married he wants to wait til the babys born. I moved in with him and his family after graduating and next week were moving into our own apartment :)